Valencia vs Deportivo Alaves
Spain – Copa Del Rey 2017-18
The home team, Deportivo Alaves is going to lock horns for the second leg of the Copa Del Rey fixture, in their home ground Estadio De Mendizorroza on Wednesday (IST). This is going to be a thrilling contest because the away team would try to do anything to maintain their lead of 1 goal and the home team who are trailing behind they would turn the heat on their home turf so that they get to the playoffs.
When: 24 January, 11:30 PM (IST)
Dream XI closing time: 10:30 PM
Where: Estadio De Mendizorrozoa, Spain
VAL vs ALA Form:
(Head to head encounters)
Not Decide: 0
VAL vs ALA Team News:
- The visiting team would try to keep the same playing Xi who won them their last encounter
- Gabrile and Vezo have picked off red cards in their last La Liga game so they have to be very careful in this fixture
- Lato, Montoya and Coquelin have also picked a yellow card each in their last game
- Ely has picked a red card from the home team in their last La Liga game
- Haddadi would have to decide the fate for the home team.
VAL vs ALA Probable XI:
Neto (GK), Montoya, Gabriel, Vezo, Lato, Gil, Kondogbia, Coquelin, Maksimovic, Mina, Moreno
Pacheco (GK), Ruano, Ely, Laguardia, Aguirregabiria, Gomez, Pina, Torres, Pedraza, Guidetti, Haddadi
In this crucial fixture of Copa Del Rey, Valencia taking on Alaves is going to be a thrilling contest as both the teams are riding high on confidence and wouldn’t give an inch to each other. Our bet is on the away team for this game because they have won the last leg of this fixture and they are likely to repeat the same.
Note: This VAL vs ALA match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
VAL vs ALA Fantasy Team: