Satka Matka- Introduction
Satta Matka is an Indian game of luck based on a random number selection and subsequent bidding. The lottery that had originated before the Indian independence originally involved betting on the opening and closing rates of cotton as transmitted to the Bombay Cotton Exchange from the New York Cotton Exchange.
The modern-day Matka gambling is based on a selection of a random number and placing a bet on it. There are basically two types of Matka games- Kalyan and Worli. Thee Kalyan gambling was started by Kalyanji Bhagat, a farmer from Gujarat in 1962 while New Worli Matka was initiated by Rattan Khatri in 1964 with slight modifications from the existing rules.
Also Read:- What is Kalyan Satta Matka
A complete guide to playing Satta Matka
Here’s a point-by-point guide to play Satta Matka:-
- Pick any random number from 0-9. For example, 5,3,6 would be your first picked random numbers from 0-9.
- To make the proceedings more interesting, the numbers are then added (5+3+6) and the final number (addition of three digits chosen) is given, which in this case is 14.
- You will now choose a single digit from the addition of three selected numbers. In this case, the number is 14, hence we choose 4. So, your first draw would be 5,3,6 *4.
- Now choose the second set of three numbers using the same procedure. As a random case, let us randomly choose numbers 8,2,8.
- Add the three chosen numbers, 8+2+8= 18. Again, we keep the last digit (8) and so our last pick for the second draw of numbers would be 8,2,8*8.
- Our last card would resemble thus:- 5,3,6*4 X 8,2,8*8.
Also Read:- Is Satta Matka legal in India?
How to win Satta Matka
To win Satka Matka, you have different alternatives and rate payouts ranging from 9/1 to 999/1. One can bet on the whole shot of numbers being decided to the main list or some other bet permitted by the Matka bookie. Hence it can be an attractive game with multiple payouts, but the whole game is merely a game of chance. It requires a humongous amount of luck but, many people are superstitious about their numbers and always play with the same digits.
Fees and Odds in Satta Matka
The Matka betting expert can take a maximum of 5 per cent of your bet sum after accepting that you’ve won. Since the game is based on luck, neither the betting agent nor the punter has any undue advantage. If heavy betting is placed on a particular number, or combination of numbers and those aforementioned numbers are picked, it is very likely that the bookie will vanish because of his inability to afford the wagers.
At the point when the cards and numbers are randomly picked, by and large at 9 PM and the winners are announced at 12.
- In case of a Rs 10 Bet, If you choose the right number drawn initially: 9 X Your Wager of 10 Rs= Rs 90.
- The second number you have picked is drawn: 9 X Your Wager of Rs 10= Rs 90
- You choose the correct centre number and the primary number right in the mix: 90 X Your Wager= Rs 900
- You can make 90x money which you have in your pocket right now.
- Test your luck and become rich.