Aus Vs Eng 1st Test Ashes Match Dream 11 Fantasy Team News
The most-awaited cricket battle of Ashes 2017-18 is about to begin. The two rival nations will come face to face to mark their proficiency in the first test match which is scheduled to start from November 23 at The Gabba. Australia being the host seems very strong and impressive. They have registered six wins in the last seven test matches played at home grounds. And, if we consider this ground, Australia seems undefeatable. The hosts have not faced a single defeat in last 28 matches played at Gabba.
When and where:
Series- The Ashes 2017-18
Venue- The Gabba, Brisbane
Date and Time- November 23 –November 27, 09:59 PM Local
The Gabba is one of the best cricket pitches in Australia. The wicket is expected to have healthy bounce and will carry the ball well to batsmen. A good cricket is on the cards.
Avg 1st inn score-342
Avg 2nd inn score-316
Avg 3rd inn score-243
Avg 4th inn score-163
Highest Total-645/10 (158.6 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Lowest Total-58/10 (21.3 Ov) by Ind vs Aus
Highest Chased-236/7 (85.7 Ov) by Aus vs WI
Lowest Defended-122/10 (38 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
- Shaun Marsh, Cameron Bancroft and wicketkeeper-batsman Tim Paine have made a comeback in the squad.
- Glenn Maxwell, Matt Renshaw and Matthew Wade will not play first two matches
- Australia have included the debutant Chadd Sayers in 13-player squad
- Although David Warner is suffering from sore neck, he is confident to play. If not, G Maxwell will take the place.
- England’s biggest loss is all-rounder Ben Stokes. He will not be available to play due to his suspension.
- England has included debutant Craig Overton and Ben Foakes in their 16-player squad.
Aus Probable Playing 11:
David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith (c), Cameron Bancroft, Tim Paine (wk), Patrick Cummins, Peter Handscomb, Shaun Marsh, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc
Eng Probable Playing 11:
Joe Root (c), Alastair Cook, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Mark Stoneman, Dawid Malan, Chris Woakes, Craig Overton, Moeen Ali, James Vince, James Anderson, Stuart Broad
Australia Vs England 1st TestMatch Prediction:-