BAR vs JAM Dream11 Predictions
Caribbean Premier League, 2018
Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs, 14th Match
As the caravan of the 2018 Caribbean Premier League rolls on, Jamaica Tallawahs will take on Barbados Tridents as the latter aims to get back to winning ways after back-to-back defeats.
Venue:- Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida
When:- Thursday, August 23, 2018, 03:30 AM IST
The Tallawahs came in way of a rampaging Colin Munro (67) and Darren Bravo, who stroked 50 off 35 balls to help the Knight Riders scale down 183 in the last ball of the 20th over. Earlier, Tallawahs recovered valiantly from a top-order blip courtsey Pierre (2-19) and Fawad Ahmed (1-23) thanks to a 55-ball-80 from keeper-batsman Glenn Philips and David Miller’s 72 (34) to get to 5-182 in 20 overs.
Their opponents in Barbados Tridents, are also coming off a 38-run defeat at the hands of St Lucia Stars after the latter, en-route to its first win since 2016 racked up 6-226 in 20 overs. Wahab Riaz (3-35) was the pick of the bowlers amidst the assault courtesy Fletcher (80) and Kieron Pollard (104 off 54 balls). Chasing 227, nearly every batsman got a start but only Dwayne Smith (58) got past fifty resulting in a 6-188 finish in 20 overs.
Read on for BAR vs JAM Team News and BAR vs JAM Playing 11
BAR vs JAM Team News
- Both teams might make a few changes for the game.
- There are no injury updates from both camps.
BAR vs JAM Squads
Jason Holder (c), Ashley Nurse, Imran Khan, Tion Webster, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Dwayne Smith, Hashim Amla, Wahab Riaz, Martin Guptill, Shamar Springer, Chemar Holder, Roston Chase, Mohammad Irfan, Dominic Drakes, Raymon Reifer, Sunny Sohal, Steven Smith, Shai Hope
Andre Russell (c), David Miller, Kemar Roach, Rovman Powell, Steven Jacobs, Imad Wasim, Kennar Lewis, Andre McCarthy, Kristen Kallicharan, Steven Taylor, Elmore Hutchinson, Oshane Thomas, Adam Zampa, Johnson Charles (wk), Ross Taylor, Glenn Phillips (wk), Jermaine Blackwood, Krishmar Santokie, Samuel Badree
BAR vs JAM Playing 11
Speaking of the BAR vs JAM Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Nicholas Pooran
Batsmen: Steve Smith, Hashim Amla, Dwayne Smith, Shai Hope, Martin Guptill
All-rounders: Jason Holder, Raymon Reifer
Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan
Wicket Keeper: Glenn Phillips
Batsman: David Miller, Ross Taylor, Steven Taylor/Johnson Charles/Jermaine Blackwood, Kennar Lewis
All-rounders: Andre Rusell, Imad Wasim, Rovman Powell
Bowlers: Krishmar Santokie, Adam Zampa, Oshane Thomas
BAR vs JAM Key Players:-
- Glenn Philips (80) and David Miller (72) were the standout performance with the bat in an otherwise insipid display of batting by the Tallawahs in the last game. They’ll once again hold the key.
- On the bowling side of things, the onus of spearheading the attack will be on Imad Wasim (2-17) and Osane Thomas (2-29). Andre Russell will be the X-Factor for the team.
- For the Tridents, Wahab Riaz (3-35) was the only positive thing to come out of their rather lacklustre bowling performance against St Lucia. He’ll once again lead the attack while the trio of Dwayne Smith, Martin Guptill, and Amla will be key with the bat.
BAR vs JAM Dream11 Team:-