Bangladesh Premier League
This the sixteenth match of the tournament. Both Chittagong Vikings and Dhaka Dynamites have performed well till now. Dhaka Dynamites is the stronger side, and with three consecutive wins, they are looking in a great form. Moreover, Dhaka Dynamites have defeated Vikings each time both the teams have come face to face in BPL. So, a nail-biting competition may take place.
When and Where:
Series- Bangladesh Premier League 2017
Venue- Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Date and Time- Nov 15 & 06:00 PM Local
The pitch at Shere Bangla National Stadium is expected to favour both the batsmen and bowlers. However, batting here would be a more difficult task. 160-170 would be a decent total.
Avg 1st inn score-146
Avg 2nd inn score-125
Highest Total-204/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs Ban
Lowest Total-72/10 (17.1 Ov) by Afg vs Ban
Highest Chased-179/4 (19.4 Ov) by WI vs Aus
Lowest Defended-129/8 (20 Ov) by SL vs UAE
- Shakib Al Hasan will lead the dynamites and would play a key role either with bat or ball
- A lot of expectations will be on Evin Lewis, star batsman of the team
- As spinners will get more help, Sunil Narine and Shahid Afridi may create trouble
- Kumar Sangakkara may come in place of C Delport. Although it is a bit risky.
- Vikings will play under the captaincy of Misbah-Ul-Haq
- All the eyes will be on Luke Ronchi. He has scored a lot of running so far.
- Liam Dawson may get to play in place of Jordan. However, it is risky.
Dhaka Dynamites Probable Playing 11:
Evin Lewis, Shahid Afridi, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Sunil Narine, Cameron Delport/Sangakkara, Kieron Pollard, Nadif Chowdhary, Jahurul Islam, Mossadek Hossain, Abu Haider Rony, Khaled Ahmed
Chittagong Vikings Probable Playing 11:
Luke Ronchi(wk), Soumya Sarkar, D Munaweera, Misbah-Ul-Haq(c), Chris Jordan/ L Dawson, Sikandar Raza, Sunzamul Islam, Anamul Haque, Tanbir Hayder, Taskin Ahmed, S Roy
Shakib Al Hasan
Chittagong Vikings VS Dhaka Dynamites 16th Match Prediction:-