CV vs SYS Dream 11 Fantasy Team News
Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
Chittagong Vikings and Sylhet Sixers will face each other for the first time in this season. This is the match between a team placed at the 4th number and a team at the bottom spot. Sylhet Sixers have played 8 matches and won 3 while Chittagong Vikings have only won a single match out of their 6 and are placed at last. It will be interesting to see who wins this competition.
When and where:
Series- Bangladesh Premier League 2017
Venue- Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong
Date and Time- Nov 24, 07:00 PM Local
The wicket at Chittagong ground is a bit slow and low. Pacers will get some help from the pitch. However, not more than spinners. A low scoring match is expected to take place.
Avg 1st inn score-143
Avg 2nd inn score-125
Highest Total-196/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Eng
Lowest Total-39/10 (10.3 Ov) by NED vs SL
Highest Chased-190/4 (19.2 Ov) by Eng vs SL
Lowest Defended-141/5 (20 Ov) by NEP vs Afg
- Luke Ronchi will lead the team.
- Luke Ronchi and Anamul Haque are in good form
- CV will depend on Sunzamul Islam and Taskin Ahmed for bowling
- CV might not make any changes in their playing 11
- SYS will play under the captaincy of Nasir Hossain
- Nasir Rahman, Sabbir Rahman and Babar Azam are the key batters. N Hussain hit a stunning half-century in the last match along with Sabbir Rahman who scored 70 out of 49 balls
Note: All BPL 2017 matches are very risky. You cannot say who will play or not.
CV Probable Playing 11:
Luke Ronchi (c & wk), Soumya Sarkar, Chris Jordan, Anamul Haque, Stiaan van Zyl, Najibullah Zadran, Al-Amin, Tanbir Hayder, Sikandar Raza, Sunzamul Islam, Taskin Ahmed
SYS Probable Playing 11:
Liam Plunkett, Nasir Hossain (c), Tim Bresnan, Babar Azam, Andre Fletcher, Shuvagata Hom, Nurul Hasan (wk), Sabbir Rahman, Abul Hasan, Danushka Gunathilaka, Taijul Islam
Chittagong Vikings Vs Sylhet Sixers, 26th Match Prediction:-