COV Vs KT Dream 11 Fantasy Team Predictions
Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
With just three games remaining to the playoffs, the competition has really turned into a roller coaster ride. Only Comilla Victorians have somewhat secured the top spot with 16 points in their 10 matches and all the three spots are still open for DHD, KT and RNR. It will be quite interesting to watch whether Khulna Titans succeed in cementing their position or depend on the rest of the matches for the final outcome.
KT will take on COV in the 39th match on December 05 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
When and where:
Series- Bangladesh Premier League 2017
Venue- Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Date and Time- December 05, 12:30 PM
The Shere Bangla National Stadium pitch in Dhaka is favourable for batting. The wicket aids batsmen more than bowlers. However, if we see last few matches of BPL, nothing can be said. The pitch has shown dual nature. An average score of 150 would be enough to defend the team batting first.
Avg 1st inn score-146
Avg 2nd inn score-125
Highest Total-204/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs Ban
Lowest Total-72/10 (17.1 Ov) by Afg vs Ban
Highest Chased-179/4 (19.4 Ov) by WI vs Aus
Lowest Defended-129/8 (20 Ov) by SL vs UAE
COV Vs KT Team News:
- Tamim Iqbal will lead the team
- Skipper Tamim Iqbal, key all-rounder Shoaib Malik, bowlers Mahedi Hasan, M Saifuddin are performing well. They will play key roles in COV’s victory
- 16-year-old Mujeeb Zadran is added to the Afghanistan’s squad. Dwayne Bravo might get a chance in place of him.
- Mahmudullah will lead Khulna Titans
- Khulna Titans batting was very poor in their last match. Except for the openers, no batsman was able to score in double figures
- Michael Klinger, Jofra Chioke Archer, skipper Mahmudullah are the key players.
- Stay connected for more updates.
COV Vs KT Probable Playing 11:
COV Probable 11-
Tamim Iqbal (c), Jos Buttler, Shoaib Malik, Imrul Kayes, Liton Das (wk), Mohammad Saifuddin, Marlon Samuels, Hasan Ali, Mahedi Hasan, Mujeeb Zadran/Dwayne Bravo, Al-Amin Hossain
KT Probable 11-
Michael Klinger, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Mahmudullah (c), Ariful Haque, Carlos Brathwaite, Jofra Chioke Archer, Shafiul Islam, Afif Hossain, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mohammad Irfan, Abu Jayed
Please note: BPL matches are very risky to predict. Management can shuffle anyone at the last moment. The COV Vs KT Match Preview listed here is based on our knowledge and research. Please select your playing 11.
Michael Klinger (batsman)
Jofra Chioke Archer (bowler)
Carlos Brathwaite (all-rounder)
Tamim Iqbal (batsman)
Mahedi Hasan (Bowler)
Liton Das (wk)
Comilla Victorians Vs Khulna Titans 39th Match Prediction:-