DUR vs NOR Dream11 Match Predictions
T20 Vitality Blast, 2018
Durham vs Northamptonshire, North Group | DUR vs NOR Who Will Win
The North Group fixture of the 2018 Vitality Blast will see Durham take on Northamptonshire on Thursday.
Durham comes into this fixture on the back of a commanding seven-wicket win over defending champions Nottinghamshire. The win was spearheaded by Durham’s bowlers. Chris Rushworth (2-13) and Nathan Rimmington (2-28) were the wrecker-in-chief as they restricted NOT for an underwhelming 7-132 in 20 overs. The target was chased down with ease thanks to Graham Clark’s 43-ball-64 and Paul Collingwood’s 31-ball-40.
Venue- Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street
Matchday- August 02, Thursday at 11:00 PM IST
Their opponents in Northamptonshire coming off a nine-wicket hiding in their last fixture after their bowlers failed to defend 188. Martin Guptill stroked a 38-ball-102 to plummet the NOR bowlers into submission. With six losses in seven games, Northamptonshire will look to revive their fortunes against Durham.
Read on for DUR vs NOR team news and DUR vs NOR the Dream11 prediction.
The Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street is traditionally a high scoring ground where teams batting first have won on two occasions while chasing side on one occasion.
Total Matches – 3
Matches won batting first – 2
Matches won while chasing- 1
Average 1st Inns scores – 163
Average 2nd Inns scores – 147
DUR vs NOR Team News:
- Durham has named a 14-man squad for their Vitality Blast fixture against the Steelbacks.
- Ben Stokes is the only omission in what looks like a formidable squad.
- The Steelbacks’ have named a 13-man squad with Rory Klienveldt missing out.
Stay connected for more DUR vs NOR team news.
Latham (c), Davies, Poynter (wk), Richardson, Trevaskis, Pringle, Rimmington, Rushworth, Tahir, Weighell, McCarthy, Whitehead, Clark, Collingwood
Wakely (c), Buck, Vasconcelos (wk), Cobb, Crook, Duckett, Gleeson, Hutton, Levi, Prasanna, Proctor, Sanderson, White
DUR vs NOR Playing 11:
The probable DUR vs NOR playing 11 is listed below.
Batsman:-Tom Latham (c), Graham Clark, Ryan Davies
All-rounder:-Paul Collingwood, Will Smith, Ryan Pringle
Bowlers:-Imran Tahir, Chris Rushworth, Nathan Rimmington, James Weighell
Batsmen: Wakely, Levi, Duckett
All-rounder: Josh Cobb, Seekkuge Prasanna, Steven Crook
Bowlers: Gleeson, Buck, Sanderson
DUR vs NOR Players to watch out for:
- Graham Clark (276 runs in seven matches), Tom Latham (261 at 43.50) and Paul Collingwood (40) will serve as the lynchpin of Durham’s batting while James Wighell (10 wickets in seven matches) and Nathan Rimmington (9 wickets in seven matches) will lead the bowling unit.
- For Northamptonshire, Richard Levi (39), Ben Duckett (25) will lead the batting while Gleeson (1-370 and Rory Kleinveldt will spearhead the bowling.
DUR vs NOR Dream11 Team