HAM vs ESS Dream11 Match Predictions
T20 Vitality Blast, 2018
Hampshire vs Essex, South Group
The South Group fixture on Sunday will see Hampshire take on Essex Eagles’ in what is expected to be a riveting encounter.
Venue:- The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Match Timings:- Sunday, August 12, 2018, 07:00 PM IST
Hampshire comes into this encounter on the back of an eight+wicket drubbing at the hands of Glamorgan after they failed to defend 152 thanks to a swashbuckling 40-ball-71 from skipper Colin Ingram.
Essex’s last fixture against Gloucestershire was a washout and they’ll look to get back to winning ways after having suffered a heartbreaking 6-run loss against Glamorgan in their last competitive fixture.
Read on for HAM vs ESS team news and HAM vs ESS dream11 prediction.
HAM vs ESS Team News:
- Hampshire has named an unchanged 15-member squad for their Ages Bowl clash against Essex Eagles’.
- The Eagles’ have also named an unchanged 13-man squad.
- They’ll miss the services of Adam Zampa who is currently featuring in the CPL.
Steyn, Wood, Northeast, Berg, Vince (c), Alsop, Edwards, Lintott, McManus, Rossouw, Weatherley, Stevenson, Dawson, Abbott, Rahman
Doeschate(c), Bopara, Pepper, Siddle, Walter, Zaidi, Wheater(wk), Chopra, Cook, Coles, Lawrence, Harmer, Quinn
HAM vs ESS Playing 11:
The probable HAM vs ESS playing 11 is listed below.
Wicket-keeper: Tom Alsop
Batsmen: Tom Alsop, Sam Northeast, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince (c)
All-rounder: Liam Dawson, Gareth Berg
Bowlers: Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ryan Stevenson, Dale Steyn, Chris Wood
Wicket-keeper: Adam Wheater
Batsmen: Ryan ten Doeschate (c), Paul Walter, Michael-Kyle Pepper, Varun Chopra
All-rounder: Ravi Bopara, Simon Harmer, Ashar Zaidi
Bowlers: Matthew Quinn, Sam Cook, Peter Siddle
HAM vs ESS Key Players
- James Vince (30) and Rille Rossouw (50) were the lone shining light in Hampshire’s insipid batting display against Glamorgan. They’ll once again lead the batting unit.
- On the bowling front, Chris Wood and Dale Steyn will be pivotal with the ball.
- For Essex, the trio of Wheater (20), Chopra (54) and ten Doeschate (28) have been the cornerstone of their batting throughout the tournament. They’ll once again be expected to lead the batting might.
- The onus of leading the bowling attack will be on Mathew Quinn (3-61) and Ravi Bopara (2-26).
HAM vs ESS Dream11 Team