HL vs CC Dream 11 Fantasy Team News
CSA T20 Challenge 2017
The 7th match of Ram Slam CSA T20 Challenge will be played between the teams at position 5 and 6 in the points table. Although both the teams have played one-one match but have failed to register a win. Both Cobras and Lions would like to achieve victory and kick-start the tournament.
When and where:
Series- CSA T20 Challenge 2017
Venue- New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Date and Time- Nov 17, 06:00 PM Local
The wicket looks good for batting. Toss can play a significant role. The team bowling first has greater chances of winning as pitch remains same throughout the game. Bowling first can be a better option.
Avg 1st inn score-174
Avg 2nd inn score-158
Highest Total-236/6 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs RSA
Lowest Total-113/10 (19.3 Ov) by RSA vs SL
Highest Chased-236/6 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs RSA
Lowest Defended-153/7 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Pak
- JP Duminy will lead the team.
- Hashim Amla is in good touch. He will be the key batter.
- Vernon Philander and JP Duminy can play a significant role.
- Wayne Parnell might get to play in place of George Linde
- Cope Cobras are not expected to make any change.
- Aaron Phangiso will lead Lions
- Reeza Hendricks smashed a brilliant half-century in the last match. A lot of eyes will be on him.
- In bowling, you can pick Willem Mulder. He picked 2 wickets in a decent spell of three overs.
- Rest no changes are expected
HL Probable Playing 11:
Aaron Phangiso (c), Beuran Hendricks, Mangaliso Mosehle (wk), Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Kagiso Rabada, Dwaine Pretorius, Bjorn Fortuin, Marques Ackerman, Nicky van den Bergh, Willem Mulder
CC Probable Playing 11:
Hashim Amla, Temba Bavuma, Richard Levi, JP Duminy(c), Vernon Philander, Rory Kleinveldt, Dane Paterson, George Linde/W Parnell, Mthiwekhaya Nabe, Qaasim Adams, Aviwe Mgijima
Highveld Lions Vs Cape Cobras 7th Match Prediction:-