IN-G vs IN-B Dream11 Predictions
Duleep Trophy, 2018
India Green vs India Blue, 3rd Match
NPR College Ground, Dindigul, Aug 29 at 01:30 PM IST Local
The third game of the Duleep Trophy will be played between India Green and India Blue and this game would be an eventual semi-final as the winner will collide against India Red who are already in the finals.
Interestingly, none of the matches played so far have produced a result as both the previous games have ended up in a draw. India Green squared off against India red in the opening game which saw some individual performances from Sudeep Chatterjee, Baba Indrajith who scored heavily with the bat while Ankit Rajpoot and Krishnamoorthy Vignesh run havoc with the ball as they shared seven wickets among them.
India Red responded with some impeccable batting of their own which resulted in the match ending up in a draw. India Blue too played a draw against India Red on August 26 when India Red’s Siddhesh lad marked his comeback with scores of 88 in the first innings and 68 in the second which helped their cause in the drawn game despite Dhruv Shorey’s valiant batting effort in both innings with scores of 97 and 45 did not help their cause of registering a win.
With the finals spot up for grabs, this contest could well be on the verge of producing a result as both teams will look to tee-off their opponents when they take the pitch on August 29 at the NPR College Ground in Dindigul.
Read on for IN-G vs IN-B Dream11 Team News and India Green vs India Blue playing 11.
IN-G vs IN-B Team News:
- There aren’t any injury scare among the two sides.
- India Green’s Jalaj Saxena is doubtful for this clash as he is a part of India B side who will be playing Australia A in the quadrangular finals.
- To produce a result in this crucial encounter, some changes here and there can be expected in the eleven.
IN-G vs IN-B Playing 11
Speaking of the IN-G vs IN-B Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
India Green Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-Keeper: Parthiv Patel(c)
Batsmen: Priyank Panchal, Baba Indrajith, Sudip Chatterjee, Prashant Chopra, Gurkeerat Mann
All-rounders: Karn Sharma
Bowlers: Ashok Dinda, Ankit Rajpoot, Vikas Mishra, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh
India Blue Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Srikar Bharat
Batsmen: Faiz Fazal(c), Dhruv Shorey, Anmolpreet Singh, Abhishek Raman, Ricky Bhui (Doubt: Ganesh Satish)
All-rounders: Akshay Wakhare
Bowlers: Dhawal Kulkarni, Jaydev Unadkat, Bandaru Ayyappa (Doubt: Basil Thampi)
IN-G vs IN-B Squads
India Green: Parthiv Patel (c & wk), Prashant Chopra, Priyank Panchal, Ashok Dinda, Karn Sharma, Vikas Mishra, Atit Sheth, Ankit Rajpoot, Sudip Chatterjee, Vishnu Solanki, Baba Indrajith, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, Gurkeerat Singh Mann.
India Blue: Faiz Fazal (c), Ganesh Satish, Bandaru Ayyappa, Akshay Wakhare, Dhawal Kulkarni, Swapnil Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Jaydev Unadkat, Kona Srikar Bharat (wk), Abhishek Raman, Basil Thampi, Dhruv Shorey, Nikhil Gangta.
IN-G vs IN-B Key Players
- Baba Indrajith hit a superlative 109 in the last game against India Red, while Sudip Chatterjee too was in fine nick with 82 to his name.
- Prashant Chopra and skipper Parthiv Patel would be mulling for a good show after not a not so impressive outing against India Red.
- Ankit Rajpoot and Krishnamoorthy Vignesh will be the spearheads with the ball.
- Skipper Faiz Fazal and Dhruv Shorey will be given the task of scoring heavy runs for their side.
- On the bowling front, Akshay Wakhare and Saurabh Kumar who bagged seven wickets each in the match will be the go-to bowlers.
Note: This IN-G vs IN-B Dream11 pBlueiction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis India Green vs India Blue team news.
IN-G vs IN-B Dream11 Team
Disclaimer- Management can take any decision at the last moment. The IN-G vs IN-B dream11 match predictions we are providing here is based on our research and analysis. We urge you to pick your IN-G vs IN-B playing 11 and make your own MW vs SL Dream11 team if you feel so. Also, hit the bell icon to never miss an important update from us.