The visitors have succeeded in leveling the three match series at 1-1 after a massive win by 40 runs in the second T20I played in Rajkot. Now, with both the teams having the potential to sweep up the series, it will be interesting to watch the decider being played in Thiruvananthapuram.
When and where:
Series- New Zealand tour of India, 2017
Venue- Greenfield International Stadium – Thiruvananthapuram, India
Date and Time- Nov 07, 17 & 07:00 PM Local
This is a good batting wicket. Being the last and decider match of the series, a thrilling competition can be expected. Meanwhile, rain may also show its colors.
- With a massive defeat by 40 runs in 2nd T20I, the team may undergo a few changes.
- Kuldeep Yadav is expected to play in place of Mohammad Siraj.
- No one is injured. No more changes are expected.
- No injuries of any player were reported.
- New Zealand may consider bringing Tom Latham back in the team.
- No changes are expected.
India Probable Playing 11:
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj/Kuldeep Yadav
New Zealand Probable Playing 11:
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Adam Milne, Colin de Grandhomme, Glenn Phillips (wk), Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Henry Nicholls, Tom Latham/Tom Bruce, Trent Boult,
India Vs New Zealand 3rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction: