Kerala vs Tamil Nadu Dream 11 Fantasy Team Predictions
Zonal T20 League
Kerala will lock horns with Tamil Nadu in the Zonal T20 League 2018 at the Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam on January 09. The two South Zone sides are tipped to be the top contenders from the group. Tamil Nadu has kicked off their campaign on front foot, posting a clinical win against Andhra Pradesh. On the other hand, Kerala could win the first and will be looking for their first points.
The details of the KER vs TN are as follows.
When and where:
Series: Zonal T20 League, 2018
Venue: Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam
Date & Time: Jan 09, 09:30 AM IST
Avg 1st inn score: 82
Avg 2nd inn score:84
Highest Total: 84/1 (13.5 Ov) by Ind vs SL
Lowest Total: 82/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs Ind
Highest Chased: 84/1 (13.5 Ov) by Ind vs SL
KER vs TN Team News:
- Sachin Baby will lead Kerala.
- Kerala is likely to field the unchanged XI.
- Baba Aparajith will captain Tamil Nadu.
- Tamil Nadu is most likely to stick to their winning combination.
KER vs TN Squad:
Sachin Baby (c), Sanju Samson (wk), Abhishek Mohan, Arun Karthik, Basil Thampi, Fabid Ahmed, Daryl Ferrario, Sijomon Joseph, Rohan Prem, Salman Nizar, Sandeep Warrier, Jalaj Saxena, Vinod Kumar, Vishnu Vinod, KM Asif, Padmanabhan Prasanth
Baba Aparajith (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Vijay Shankar, Bharath Shankar, Washington Sundar, Abhinav Mukund, N Jagadeesan, Rahil Shah, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, M Mohammed, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, Sanjay Yadav, Srikkanth Anirudha, Antony Dhas, Ramalingam Rohit, Murugan Ashwin, V Athisayaraj Davidson
KER vs TN Probable XI:
Sanju Samson (wk) Vishnu Vinod, Rohan Prem Sachin Baby (c), Arun Karthik, Salman Nizar, Padmanabhan Prasanth, Vinod Kumar, Basil Thampi, Jalaj Saxena, Sandeep Warrier
Abhinav Mukund, Baba Aparajith(c), Dinesh Karthik(wk), M Mohammed, Srikkanth Anirudha, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, V Athisayaraj Davidson, N Jagadeesan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Washington Sundar, Sanjay Yadav
- Sanju Samson, a proven T20 player, will be key to Kerala’s chances in the tournament.
- Kerala captain Sachin Baby led from the front in the first match with 50-ball 79 and will take confidence into the fixture.
- Fast-bowler Basil Thampi, who was impressive in the last IPL season, is another Kerala player to watch out for.
- Dinesh Karthik would like to make a case for the upcoming IPL auction.
- Tamil Nadu all-rounder Washington Sundar is bursting with confidence after earning India cap recently. He can put forth useful performances with bat and ball.
KER vs TN Team Prediction
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update