KET vs LAN Dream11 Predictions
Vitality T20 Blast, 2018
Kent Spitfires vs Lancashire Lightning, 1st Quarter-Final
As the caravan of the Vitality Blast moves to its business end, Kent Spitfires will take on Lancashire Lightning in the first Quarter-final on August 23, 2018.
Venue:- St. Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
Match Timings:- Thursday, August 23, 2018, 11:30 PM IST
Kent finished second in the South Group points table with eight wins in fourteen games and will come into this game on the back of three successive wins in their last three league-stage games with the last one coming against Essex Eagles’ – by five wickets.
Their opponents in Lancashire Lightning, who are coming off a seven-wicket defeat at the hands of Birmingham Beers by seven wickets thanks to an insipid batting display that saw them get bowled out for a poultry 102 in 19 overs. Alex Davies, Aaron Liley and skipper Dane Vilas to go along with the flamboyance of James Faulkner have been the major reason for the success of the Lightning’ this season and they’ll hope to shrug off the blip in this all-important game against the Spitfires’.
Read on for more KET vs LAN Team News and KET vs LAN Playing 11:-
KET vs LAN Team News
- Kent Spitfires have named a 15-member squad against Lancashire.
- Aussie all-rounder Marcus Stonis has been added in the squad for this all-important encounter.
- Lancashire have named a 14-man squad for the Quarter-final against Kent Spitfires
- Lancashire has received a major boost ahead of the all-important clash with Jos Butler and Keeton Jennings both available for the game.
Stay Connected for the latest updates.
KET vs LAN Squads
Sam Billings (c/wk), Alex Blake, Sean Dickson, Calum Haggett, Adam Milne, Imran Qayyum, Mitch Claydon, Ivan Thomas, Harry Podmore, Grant Stewart, Zak Crawley, Joe Denly, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Heino Kuhn, Marcus Stoinis
Davies, Lilley, Lamb, Vilas, Buttler, Clark, Faulkner, Brown, Jennings, Parkinson, Watt, Croft, Lester, Khan
KET vs LAN Playing 11
Here’s how both teams might line-up for KET vs LAN, 1st Quarter-final
Wicket-keeper: Sam Billings
Batsmen: Daniel Bell-Drummond, Heino Kuhn, Sean Dickson, Alex Blake
All-rounder: Joe Denly, Mitchell Claydon, Marcus Stoinis
Bowlers: Adam Milne, Imran Qayyum, Calum Haggett
Wicket-keeper: Dane Vilas
Batsmen: Alex Davies, Karl Brown/Aaron Lilley, Jos Buttler
All-rounder: James Faulkner, Keeton Jennings, Jordan Clark, Danny Lamb/Steven Croft
Bowlers: Matthew Parkinson, Toby Lester, Zahir Khan
KET vs LAN Key Players
- Sam Billings, Bell-Drumond and Heino Kuhn have been the cornerstone of the Spitfires success throughout the tournament. They’ll once again lead the batting unit.
- With the ball, Joe Denly, Calum Haggett and Adam Milne will be key.
- For Lancashire, Alex Davies (510 at 63.75) will lead the batting unit while Mathew Parkinson and James Faulkner will spearhead the bowling. The addition of Buttler and Jennings will bolster their batting line-up.
KET vs LAN Dream11 Team:-