CV Vs KT Dream 11 Fantasy Team News
Bangladesh Premier League 2017
The 18th match of Bangladesh Premier League will be played between Chittagong Vikings and Khulna Titans. The last match of both the teams was washed away by rain. This will be the sixth match for both the teams. Khulna Titans have managed to win 2 matches out of five while Vikings have been able to register just one win out of their five matches. Overall, Khulna Titans seem to have an edge over Vikings.
When and where:
Series- Bangladesh Premier League
Venue- Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Date and Time- Nov 17, 07:00 PM Local
The wicket at Shere Bangla Stadium is slow and bouncy. The pitch is expected to favour seamers and spinners. A good total can be easily defended.
Average 1st Inns scores-146
Average 2nd Inns scores-125
Highest total recorded-204/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs Ban
Lowest total recorded-72/10 (17.1 Ov) by Afg vs Ban
Highest score chased-179/4 (19.4 Ov) by WI vs Aus
Lowest score defended-129/8 (20 Ov) by SL vs UAE
- Vikings will play under the captaincy of Misbah Ul Haq
- Vikings are expected to play with the same playing 11 of the last match.
- The last match of Khulna Titans has washed away.
- The team is expected to play with the same team.
- Mahmudullah will lead the team.
- M Klinger is struggling with his form. Management might think of replacing him.
- Dhiman Ghosh might get replaced with Chadwick Walton.
Chittagong Viking Probable Playing 11:
Luke Ronchi (wk), Soumya Sarkar, Chris Jordan, Misbah-ul-Haq (c), Dilshan Munaweera, Taskin Ahmed, Sunzamul Islam, Subashis Roy, Tanbir Hayder, Sikandar Raza, Anamul Haque
Khulna Titans Probable Playing 11:
Rilee Rossouw, Mahmudullah (c), Dhiman Ghosh/Chadwick Walton (wk), Michael Klinger, Ariful Haque, Akila Dananjaya, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Shafiul Islam, Jofra Chioke Archer, Carlos Brathwaite, Abu Jayed
Khulna Titans vs Chittagong Viking 18TH Match Prediction:-