CSA T20 2017
The fourth match of CSA T20 will witness the clash of VKB Knights and Titans. Both the teams had a winning start for the tournament and would now look to continue their momentum. The match will be played on the ground of Diamond Oval, Kimberley, home ground of Titans. Moreover, Titans is a stronger side in comparison to Knights. They have managed to beat Knights three times out of their four face to face encounters.
When and Where:
Series- Ram Slam T20 Challenge/CSA T20
Venue- Diamond Oval, Kimberly
Date and Time- November 15 & 06:00 PM Local
The wicket is in good condition to bat. A high-scoring match may take place. However, pace bowlers may get some help with pace variations.
Avg 1st inn score-194
Avg 2nd inn score-186
Highest Total-194/6 (20 Ov) by RSA vs ZIM
Lowest Defended-194/6 (20 Ov) by RSA vs ZIM
- Theunis de Bruyn will lead Knights.
- Theunis de Bruyn and D Miller are the key batters
- Bowling will mainly depend on Shadley van Schalkwyk. He picked three wicket in last match.
- Knights are expected to play with the same team.
- Albie Morkel will lead the team.
- David Wiese is a bit risky as he was injured while bowling in the last match.
- Dale Steyn has joined the team squad after long injury. He was out of the ground for almost 12 months. He may play at the place of David Wiese.
- Rest no changes are expected.
Knights Probable Playing 11:
Theunis de Bruyn(c), David Miller, G Mokoena, Patrick Kruger, Ryan Mclaren, Marchant de Lange, Andries Gous, Shadley van Schalkwyk, T Ntuli, Eddie Leie, Aubrey Swanepoel
Titans Probable Playing 11:
Quinton de Kock, Albie Morkel, Henry Davids, F Behardien, AB de Villiers, Aiden Markam, T Shamsi, Junior Dala, Malusi Siboto, L Ngidi, David Wiese/Dale Steyn,
AB de Villiers
Quinton de Kock
Theunis De Bruyn
Ryan Mc Laren
Knights vs Titans, 4th Match Prediction:-