ACC U-19 Asia Cup 2017
Malaysia lost its first game against India by 202 runs. No batsman, except the skipper Virandeep Singh, could stand Indian bowlers. After this massive defeat in the season opener, Malaysia should definitely win this match to gain back their confidence.
When and where:
Series- ACC U-19 Asia cup 2017
Venue- Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur
Date and Time- Nov 13, 09:30 AM Local
The pitch at Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur is little slower and might help bowlers. 230-240 will be enough to defend.
Avg 1st inn score-216
Avg 2nd inn score-218
Highest Total-218/4 (43.1 Ov) by Afg vs HK
Lowest Total-216/10 (49.3 Ov) by HK vs Afg
Highest Chased-218/4 (43.1 Ov) by Afg vs HK
- Malaysia will play under the captaincy of Virandeep Singh.
- A lot will depend upon Virandeep Singh as no other batsman was promising in the last match
- Haiqal Mohd Khair will be the key bowler for Malaysian team.
- Bangladesh will play under the captaincy of Saif Hasan.
- Saif Hasan, Afif Hossain, Hasan Mahmud and Kazi Onik Islam will be the key players.
Malaysia Probable Playing 11:
Syed Aziz, Virandeep Singh (c), Saif Ullah Malik, Muhammad Amir, Shaunvinder Singh, Wan Amirul Zulkarnian (wk), Vishvaruben Kumar, Haiqal Mohd Khair, Muhammad Hafiz, Mohammad Arief Yusof, Muhammad Irfaq
Bangladesh Probable Playing 11:
Will be updated soon…
Haiqal Mohd. Khair
Kazi Onik Islam