MID vs HAM Dream11 Match Predictions
T20 Vitality Blast, 2018
Middlesex vs Hampshire, South Group
As the caravan of the 2018 Vitality Blast rolls on, the two- bottom-placed sides in Middlesex and Hampshire will look to gain some much-needed momentum in what has been a lackluster campaign thus far.
After a string of four consecutive losses, Hampshire finally broke their poor run-of-form against Middlesex in their Vitality Blast fixture. Batting first, Hampshire rode on a belligerent 40-ball-63 from Colin Munro and a 22-ball-32 to post a competitive 184 in 19.5 overs.
Venue- Lord’s, London
Match Timings- Thursday, July 26, 2018, 10:45 PM IST
Chasing 185, Middlesex were never really in the game as they lost wickets at regular intervals. Apart from Max Holden (36) and Dwayne Bravo (38), no other batsmen could post a substantial contribution against an all-round bowling performance from Hampshire. Chris Wood and Munro picked two-wickets apiece as Middlesex eventually finished with 9-163; 22 runs adrift of the target.
With just a solitary win in five matches, both sides will look to notch up a victory in MID vs HAM in a bid to stay afloat in the tournament.
Lord’s is traditionally a high-scoring ground, and with a heatwave going across England, expect dry conditions that will aid slow bowlers. The average first innings score here is 155 which reduces to 135 while chasing, a testimony to the slowness of the surface.
Read on for MID vs HAM team news and MID vs HAM dream11 prediction.
MID vs HAM Team News:
- Hampshire has named a 16-man squad for their Vitality Blast fixture against Middlesex.
- 25-year-old left-arm spinner Jake Linott makes a comeback in the squad after two years.
- Middlesex has named a 13-member squad.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the team while John Simpson will be behind the stumps
Stay connected for more HAM vs MID team news.
Eoin Morgan (c), Ashton Agar, Paul Stirling, Steven Finn, Stephen Eskinazi, James Fuller, Nick Gubbins, James Harris, Tom Helm, Max Holden, John Simpson (wk) Dwayne Bravo, Nathan Sowter
Colin Munro, Chris Wood, Sam Northeast, Gareth Berg, James Vince (c), Sean Ervine, Tom Alsop, Fidel Edwards, Lewis McManus (wk), Rilee Rossouw, Joe Weatherley, Ryan Stevenson, Liam Dawson, Kyle Abbott, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jake Lintott
MID vs HAM Playing 11:
The probable HAM vs MID playing 11 is listed below.
Wicket-keeper: John Simpson
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, Nick Gubbins, Stephen Eskinazi, Max Holden
All-rounders: Paul Stirling, Ashton Agar, Dwayne Bravo
Bowlers: James Fuller, Tom Helm, Steven Finn ( Nathan Sowter)
Wicket-keeper: Lewis McManus
Batsmen: Tom Alsop, Sam Northeast, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince (c)
All-rounder: Colin Munro, Gareth Berg, Liam Dawson
Bowlers: Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Chris Wood, Ryan Stevenson (Jake Lintott)
MID vs HAM Players to watch out for:
- For Middlesex, Paul Stirling, Max Holden, and Eoin Morgan will be crucial with the bat while Helm, Bravo and Finn will spearhead the bowling attack along with James Fuller, who claimed 6-28 against Hampshire last week.
- For Hampshire, the trio of Munro, Vince and Rossouw will be crucial while the onus of the bowling attack will be on Chris Wood (2-33 in the last match ) and Gareth Berg.
MID vs HAM Dream11 Team:-