MID vs SUS Dream11 Match Predictions
T20 Vitality Blast, 2018
Middlesex vs Sussex, South Group
As the caravan of the Vitality Blast rolls on, Middlesex will take on Sussex in what is expected to be a pulsating encounter.
Venue- Lord’s Cricket Ground, London
Matchday- Thursday, August 02, 2018, 10:45 PM IST
Middlesex is currently placed sixth in the points table having won just two of their seven matches. In their last fixture, they ran into a rampaging Somerset line-up who piled on 6-229 in their quota of 20 overs. Tom Barbar (3-37) was the pick of the bowlers for Middlesex. Persistent rain forced the game to get reduced to 18-overs a side, but the target was still a tall-order to chase. Steve Eskinazi scored a 32-ball-55 but it was not enough as Middlesex eventually finished with 6-174 in 18 overs.
Sussex’s last two matches against Kent and Hampshire ended in a no result and they’ll hope to get their campaign back on track after having won three of their four completed fixtures.
Read on for MID vs SUS team news and MID vs SUS dream11 prediction.
MID vs SUS Team News-
- Middlesex has named a 12-member squad for the encounter against Sussex.
- Steven Finn has recovered from a sore knee and has returned to the side.
- Sussex Sharks’ has named a 14-man squad against Middlesex.
Stay connected for more MID vs SUS team news.
Morgan (c), Agar, Eskenazi, Finn, Fuller, Gubbins, Harris, Holden, Patel, Simpson (wk), Stirling
Luke Wright (c), Jofra Archer, Will Beer, Danny Briggs, Tom Bruce, Michael Burgess (wk), Laurie Evans, Chris Jordan, Rashid Khan, Tymal Mills, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robbinson, Phil Salt, David Wiese.
MID vs SUS Playing 11:
The probable MID vs SUS playing 11 is listed below.
Wicket-keeper: John Simpson
Batsmen: Nick Gubbins, Eoin Morgan (c), Max Holden, Steve Eskinazi
All-rounder: Ashton Agar, Paul Stirling
Bowlers: Steven Finn, James Fuller, Ravi Patel
Wicket-keeper: Michael Burgess
Batsmen: Luke Wright (c), Laurie Evans, Philip Salt, Tom Bruce
All-rounder: Jofra Archer, David Wiese
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills
MID vs SUS Players to watch out for:
- For Middlesex, Paul Stirling (30), Steve Eskinazi (55) and Max Holden will be key while Tom Barber (3-37) and Hames Harris (1-40) will lead the bowling unit.
- For Sussex, Philip Salt (74), Laurie Evans will be the cornerstone with the bat while the onus of leading the bowling attack will be on Jofra Archer, Rashid Khan and David Wiese.
MID vs SUS Dream11 Team