MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Predictions
Womens Big Bash, 2018-19 | Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Thunders Women, Match 04 | MR-W vs ST-W Who Will Win
The Big Picture
The fourth match of the Womens Big Bash will see Melbourne Renegades take on Sydney Thunders in what promises to be a pulsating encounter at the Junction Oval in Melbourne.
The Renegades will be disappointed if they do not end in the top-4 by the end of the tournament. In Danni Wyatt, Lea Tahuhu, Amy Satterthwaite, Sophie Molineux, and Georgia Wareham, they have enough firepower for their opponents to be wary of.
Sydney Thunder, too, boasts of a potent line-up. International stars like Windies captain Steffanie Taylor and India’s Harmanpreet Kaur [though she’ll miss the first game] will be key players for the team while Rachael Haynes and Alex Blackwell will add potency to the batting order.
Their bowling unit of Rene Farrell, Nicola Carey, Sam Bates, and Belinda Vakarewa has the ability to restrict the sides for a sub-par total.
Venue:- Junction Oval, Melbourne
Match Timing:- Sunday, December 02, 2018, 08:20 AM IST
MR-W vs ST-W Team News
- Harmanpreet Kaur will not feature in the first game. She hasn’t yet joined the squad.
- The Renegades have named a 13-man squad for tomorrow’s home fixture
- Danni Wyatt will miss the first game after she was asked by the English Board to rest after the World Twenty20.
- Sydney Thunder has named a 13-man travelling squad for Sunday’s encounter.
MR-W vs ST-W Squad
Emma Inglis (wk), Anna Lanning, Sophie Molineux, Molly Strano, Lea Tahuhu, Tayla Vlaeminck, Georgia Wareham, Amy Satterthwaite (c), Maitlan Brown, Jess Duffin, Claire Koski, Erica Kershaw, Courtney Webb
Alex Blackwell (c), Rachael Haynes, Naomi Stalenberg, Sam Bates, Maisy Gibson, Stefanie Taylor, Rene Farrell, Rachael Priest, Nicola Carey, Belinda Vakarewa, Saskia Horley, Lisa Griffith, Rachael Trenaman
MR-W vs ST-W Playing 11
The probable Playing 11 are listed below:-
Wicket-keeper- Emma Inglis
Batters- Amy Satterthwaite, Anna Lanning, (D:- J Duffin, C Koski)
All-rounders- Sophie Molineux, Molly Strano
Bowlers- Lea Tahuhu, Jess Duffin, Georgia Wareham, Tayla Vlaeminck
Wicket-keeper- Rachael Priest
Batters- Rachael Haynes, Alex Blackwell, Naomi Stalenberg, Rachael Trenaman
All-rounders- Steffanie Taylor, Nicole Carey (D:- H Darlington, Saskia Horley)
Bowlers- Rene Farrell, Belinda Vakarewa, Sam Bates
MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Team
- New Zealand duo of Amy Satterthwaite, Lea Tahuhu and Aussie all-rounders in Sophie Molineux and Georgia Wareham will be the spearheads for the Renegades.
- While they’ll miss the services of Harmanpreet Kaur in the first game, in Haynes, Blackwell, Priest and Taylor, the Thunders have enough firepower to stage a commanding performance.
- Their bowling unit of Rene Farrell, Nicola Carey, Sam Bates, and Belinda Vakarewa has the ability to restrict the sides for a sub-par total.
Team 01& 02
Disclaimer- This MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis MR-W vs ST-W Team News. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon to receive all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.