NK Vs CD Dream 11 Fantasy Team Predictions
The Ford Trophy 2017-18
After winning the season opener by 5 wickets against Wellington, Northern Knights are prepared to take on central Districts in the upcoming match scheduled at Cobham Oval on December 06. Northern Knights have made one changes in their team and have roped in James Baker in place of Tim Southee. Southee who was wonderful in the first match has returned to the national side for the second test against West Indies.
Central Districts, on the other hand, has also included Adam Milne and George Worker in their squad.
When and where:
Series- The Ford Trophy 2017-18
Venue- Cobham Oval, Whangarei
Date and Time- December 06, 10:00 AM
As not many matches have been played on this pitch, it is a bit hard to predict the pitch conditions. If we look to the last match of Northern Knights and Wellington played at this pitch, we can say the pitch it is a good wicket to bat. However, the pitch favours bowlers in the first half. An average total of 270-280 would be a decent score.
Not many matches have been played here. Cobham Oval hosted its first ODI in February 2012 between New Zealand and Zimbabwe. New Zealand won by 141 runs.
NK Vs CD Team News:
- Dean Brownlie will lead NK
- Both Tim Southee and BJ Watling were in tremendous form in the previous match.
- Watling scored a century while Southee took three wickets. However, Southee will not play this match. James Baker has been roped in for his place.
- Wicketkeeper Tim Seifert and Nicholas Kelly were also good at the crease.
- CD will play under the captaincy of Will Young
- Tom Bruce, Jesse Ryder, Ben Wheeler, Doug Bracewell will be the key players for CD
- G Worker and Adam Milne have been added to the squad.
NK Vs CD Probable Playing 11:
NK Probable 11-
Dean Brownlie (c), BJ Watling, Nicholas Frederick Kelly, Anton Devcich, Tim Seifert (wk), Scott Kuggeleijn, Daryl Mitchell, Brett Hampton, Ish Sodhi, Brent Arnel, James Baker
CD Probable 11-
Jesse Ryder/George Worker, Will Young (c), Ben Wheeler, Dane Cleaver (wk), Ben Smith, Doug Bracewell/George Worker, Tom Bruce, Ajaz Patel, Bevan Small, Josh Clarkson/Adam Milne, Blair Tickner
Please note: Management can take any decision at the last moment. The NK Vs CD Match Preview provided here is based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own playing 11 as per information provided here.
Northern Knights Vs Central Districts 4th Match Prediction:-
Our previous Winnings In Dream 11