After another loss, it will be a do or die match for Pakistan women. After two consecutive loses and lagging behind in the series of four matches by 0-2, this will be the last chance to save the series. On the other hand, New Zealand would look to seal the series with this win. Above all, a tough and nail-biting clash is expected to happen.
When and Where:
Series: Pakistan Women v New Zealand Women in UAE, 2017
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah
Date and Time: Nov 12, 10:00 AM LOCAL
The pitch at Sarjah is good for batting. However, it may favor both the batsman and bowler. Overall, a decent total would be good to defend.
Matches won batting first-8
Matches won bowling first-3
Average 1st Inns scores-151
Average 2nd Inns scores-132
Highest total recorded-215/6 (20 Ov) by Afg vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded-90/10 (19.1 Ov) by Afg vs NED
Highest score chased-140/3 (17.3 Ov) by Afg vs Sco
Lowest score defended-154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Pak
- Pakistan team will play under the captaincy of Bismah Maroof
- Nahida Khan and Aliya Riaz are the key batter.
- Sadia Yousuf and Zaveria are the key bowlers for Pakistan.
- Pakistan might make one change and bring Diana Baig for N Sandhu or Aiman Anwar.
- Suzie Bates will lead the team.
- Sophie Devine and Suzie Bates are the key players. Both scored fifties in their last match.
- There is news that Hannah Rove and A Kerr might make a place in the playing 11.
We will let you know if there is any update.
Pakistan Probable Playing 11:
Nahida Khan, Bismah Maroof(c), Aliya Riaz, Sidra Ameen, Javeria Khan, Natalia Pervaiz, Diana Baig/Aiman Anwer, Sana Mir, Sidra Nawaz, Sadia Yousuf, Diana Sandhu/Nashra Sandhu.
New Zealand Probable Playing 11:
Suzie Bates(c), Sophie Devine, Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Katie Perkins, Sam Curtis, Anna Peterson/A Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Katey Martin(wk), Thamsyn Newton, Holly Huddleston