QUN vs WAU Dream11 Predictions
JLT Cup, 2018
Queensland Bulls’ vs Western Australia, 12th Match
As the caravan of the 2018 JLT Cup rolls on, Queensland will take on Western Australia as both sides search for consistency.
Queensland Bulls’ finally shrugged off the abysmal run-of-form that saw them succumb to two successive defeats in their opening two matches by defeating South Australia by seven wickets thanks to a swashbuckling 106 (71) from Chris Lynn- his first List A hundred. Earlier, Billy Stanlake (3-36) and Xavier Bartlett (3-43) laid the cornerstone for their team’s win as they restricted South Australia to 280 despite a magnanimous 139 (134) by Tom Cooper.
Where:- Hurstville Oval, Sydney
When:- Friday, September 28th, 2018, 05:00 AM IST
Chasing 281, the Bulls; got off to a great start courtesy of a 106-run stand between Sam Hazlett (80) and Max Byrant (106) before Chris Lynn laid into the South Australian bowlers to knock off the target in a mere 35.3 overs.
Western Australia, meanwhile, has been imperious thus far with three wins on the bounce and they come into this match on the back of a six-wicket victory at the expense of Victoria after an insipid batting display saw them get bowled out for a poultry 200 in 45.4 overs. Peter Handscomb (57) and Seb Gotch (43) were the lone performers with the bat but none of them could kick on and post a substantial score against Qadir (3-50) and Andrew Tye (3-47). Chasing 201, Josh Phillipe (65) and Josh Inglis (42) racked up 90 for the opening stand in a mere nine overs before Marcus Stoinis’s 26-ball-47 took them home in the 29th over.
Read on for QUN vs TAS Team News & QUN vs TAS Playing 11
QUN vs WAU Team News:-
- Ashton Agar is not available for selction and will not take part in the remainder of the JLT Cup due to Australian duties.
QUN vs WAU Squads
Jimmy Pierson(c/wk), Charlie Hemphrey, Sam Heazlett, Xavier Bartlett, Jack Prestwidge, Sam Truloff, Billy Stanlake, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, Mitchell Swepson, Joe Burns, Lachlan Pfeffer (wk), Jack Wildermuth, Luke Feldman, Mark Steketee
Ashton Turner (c), Hilton Cartwright, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Cameron Green, Matt Kelly, Marcus Stoinis, Joel Paris, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Josh Inglis, Josh Philippe, Jonathan Wells
QUN vs WAU Playing 11
Here’s how both teams might line-up for QUN vs WAU:-
Wicket-keeper: Jimmy Pierson
Batsmen: Chris Lynn, Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Charlie Hemphrey, Joe Burns
All-rounders: Mark Steketee
Bowlers: Mitchell Swepson, Xavier Bartlett, Mathew Kuhnemann, Billy Stanlake
Wicket-keeper: Josh Inglis
Batsmen: Ashton Turner, Josh Phillipe, Hilton Cartwright, D’Arcy Short
All-rounder: Cameron Green, Marcus Stoinis
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter Nile, Usman Qadir
QUN vs WAU Fantasy Pics:-
- Sam Heazlett (80), Max Byrant (71) and Chris Lynn (106) were the cornerstone of Queensland win in the last game against South Australia. They’ll one once again be the ideal fantasy picks for your side.
- On the bowling front, Bily Stanlake (3-36) and Xavier Bartlett (3-43) knocked over South Australia for a mere 280 despite a 134-ball-139 by Tom Cooper.
- For Western Australia, Josh Phillippe (65) and Josh Inglis (42) have been in riveting form thus far in the tournament while D’Archy Short can provide an X-Factor in the middle-overs.
- Usman Qadir (3-50) and Andrew Tye (3-47) were the cornerstones of WA’s six-wicket win over Victoria in the last game.
QUN vs WAU Dream11 Team:-
Note: This QUN vs WAU Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis QUN vs WAU team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the QUN vs WAU Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.