RNR Vs SYS Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
After winning the last encounter by 3 wickets against Chittagong Vikings, Rangpur Riders will now face off Sixers in their next clash. On the other hand, Sylhet Sixers lost their last match by 40 runs against Chittagong Vikings. Sixers have faced three consecutive defeats which would have weakened their confidence. In the previous encounter of both the teams, Rangpur Riders won the match by 7 runs against Sylhet Sixers. Sixers tasted their last win in the 6th match of the tournament against Rajshahi Kings. Since then, although being a strong side Sixers have failed to register a single win. It would be interesting to watch if Sixers can make a comeback or not.
Team winning stats-
RNR- W, L, L, L, W, W, L, W
SYS- W, W, W, L, L, NR, L, L, L,
When and where:
Series- Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
Venue- Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong
Date and Time- Nov 28, 01:00 PM LOCAL
The Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium has a neutral pitch. It is favourable for both the batsmen and bowlers.
Avg 1st inn score-143
Avg 2nd inn score-125
Highest Total-196/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Eng
Lowest Total-39/10 (10.3 Ov) by NED vs SL
Highest Chased-190/4 (19.2 Ov) by Eng vs SL
Lowest Defended-141/5 (20 Ov) by NEP vs Afg
- M Mortaza will lead the team. He is in good form and is the key player for the team.
- M Mithun, Ravi Bopara, Chris Gayle, B McCullum are some of the big names on which RNR relies upon.
- Sri Lankan players might not play this match.
- L Malinga and T Perera are quite risky. So, refrain from selecting them in your team.
- Nasir Hossain will captain Sylhet Sixers. Although he failed in the last match. A lot depends on him.
- Babar Azam, Andre Fletcher are the key batters
- Tim Bresnan, K Islam Rabbi, G Mudassar are the key bowlers.
- Sixers might make a few changes in bowling as in the last match bowlers failed to take wickets.
- Sixers have recently added S Tanvir in their squad. He might get a chance to play.
RNR Probable Playing 11:
Chris Gayle, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Brendon McCullum, Mohammad Mithun (wk), Shahriar Nafees, Rubel Hossain, Ravi Bopara, Sohag Gazi, Nahidul Islam, T Perera, L Malinga
SYS Probable Playing 11:
Nasir Hossain (c), Andre Fletcher, Babar Azam, Kamrul Islam Rabbi, Sabbir Rahman, Taijul Islam, Abul Hasan, Tim Bresnan/Sohail Tanveer, Nurul Hasan (wk), Ghulam Mudassar, D Gunathilaka/R Whitley,
Please note all the BPL matches are hard to predict. management can make any changes at the last moment. please select your own team on the basis of information provided here.
Mashrafe Mortaza (all-rounder)
M Mithun (wk)
Babar Azam (batsman)
Andre Fletcher (batsman)
Tim Bresnan (bowler)
Kamrul Islam Rabbi (bowler)