SCO vs PNG Dream 11 Fantasy Team News
Scotland v PNG in UAE, 2017
The first ODI between Scotland and Papua New Guinea will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium on November 24. PNG will play a two-match warm-up series with Scotland prior to facing Hong Kong in the International Cricket Council (ICC) Intercontinental Cup. The last encounter with Scotland earlier this year was not so good for PNG. They lost the last match by 101 runs. But this time PNG is looking more confident and prepared says the captain Assad Vala. It will be interesting to watch if PNG can take an edge over Scotland or not.
When and where:
Series- Scotland v PNG in UAE, 2017
Venue- Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Date and Time- Nov 24, 10:00 AM LOCAL
The unofficial home ground for Pakistan, Dubai pitch favours both the bowlers and batsmen. Bowlers got a lot of help from the wicket in league matches while it favoured batsmen in the knockout matches of recently ended PSL.
Avg 1st inn score-231
Avg 2nd inn score-213
Highest Total-355/5 (50 Ov) by Eng vs Pak
Lowest Total-131/10 (40.3 Ov) by SL vs Pak
Highest Chased-287/8 (49.4 Ov) by SL vs Pak
Lowest Defended-228/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs Pak
- Assad Vala will lead the team. He will be the key player for PNG
- Tony Ura and Vani Morea are expected to open. Tony Ura is in good form
- Norman Vanua and Alei Nao will be the key bowlers
- Scotland team will play under the captaincy of K Coetzer
- K Coetzer, C MacLeod and R Berrington are the key batsmen. Calum MacLeod scored sunning 154 in 163 balls in the last match against Scotland
- Three debutant i.e Michael English, Mitchell Rao and Elliot Ruthven have been named as a replacement for three key players Josh Davey, S Whittingham and Chris Sole as they are ruled out due to change in ICC eligibility rules.
Please note this a high-risk match and is quite difficult to predict the playing 11.
PNG Probable Playing 11:
Tony Ura, Assad Vala(c), Lega Siaka, C Soper, Sese Bau, M Dai, Vani Morea, Nosaina Pokana, Dogodo Bau(wk), N Vanua, Alei Nao,
SCO Probable Playing 11:
Mathew Cross, Kyle Coetzer(c), Mark Watt, Calum MacLeod, G Munsey, Safyan Sharif, Con de Lange, M Leask, A Evans, Michael English/Mitchell Rao/Elliot Ruthven, R Berrington
Tony Pura (batsman)
Calum Macleod (batsman)
A Evans (bowler)
N Vanua (bowler)
Scotland Vs Papua New Guinea 1st ODI Match Prediction:-