NOR vs DUR Dream11 Match Predictions
T20 Vitality Blast, 2018
Northamptonshire vs Durham, North Group
The North Group encounter of the 2018 Vitality Blast will see Northamptonshire take on Durham Jets in what is expected to be a riveting encounter.
Venue:- County Ground, Northampton
Match Timings:- August 10, Friday at 11:00 PM IST
Northamptonshire comes into this encounter on the back of a seven-wicket win over Derbyshire Falcons after they successfully chased down 178, set by the Falcons. The chase was spearheaded by Joshua Cobb, who stroked a 37-ball-73 to lead his side to 179 in a mere 18.2 overs.
Their opponents in Durham Jets continued with their winning momentum as they overcame Leicestershire Foxes by 14 runs as none of the batsmen other than Colin Ackermann (74) and Eckersley (39) could pose any resistance against the Durham attack spearheaded by Nathan Rimmington (3-23).
Read on for NOR vs DUR team news and NOR vs DUR dream11 prediction.
NOR vs DUR Team News:
- The Steelbacks’ have announced a 15-man squad for their Vitality Blast encounter against Durham Jets.
- Durham Jets have named a 14-member squad for their trip to Northampton.
- Mark Wood makes his way into the side after recovering from a foot injury.
Stay connected for more NOR vs DUR team news.
Wakely (c), Buck, Cobb, Crook, Curran, Duckett (wk), Gleeson, Hutton, Kleinveldt, Prasanna, Procter, Sanderson, Thurston, Vasconcelos, White
Clark, Collingwood, Trevaskis, Davies, Poynter (wk), Pringle, Smith, Wighell, McCarthy, Rimmington, Wood, Rushworth, Whitehead
NOR vs DUR Playing 11:
The probable NOR vs DUR playing 11 is listed below.
Batsmen: Wakely, Levi, Vasconcelos, Thurston
All-rounder: Joshua Cobb, Seekkuge Prasanna, Steven Crook
Bowlers: Buck, Sanderson, Brett Hutton, Ben Curran
Batsman:-Tom Latham (c), Graham Clark,
All-rounder:-Paul Collingwood, Ryan Davies
Bowlers:- James Weighell, Chris Rushworth, Nathan Rimmington, Liam Trevaskis, Mark Wood
NOR vs DUR Key Players
- For Northamptonshire, Joshua Cobb was once again the spearhead with the bat. He stroked a masterly 37-ball-73 in the last game and along with Ben Duckett (41) will lead the batting unit.
- Nathan Buck (2-30) and Ben Sanderson (1-33) will lead the bowling unit.
- For Durham, skipper Latham (52), Clark and Collingwood will lead the batting might while Rimmington (3-23) and Rushworth (1-14) will be pivotal with the bowl.
NOR vs DUR Dream11 Team
You can choose this NOR vs DUR Dream11 team or make your own.
Disclaimer- Management can take any decision at the last moment. The NOR vs DUR dream11 match predictions we are providing here is based on our research and analysis. We urge you to pick your NOR vs DUR playing 11 and make your own NOR vs DUR Dream11 team if you feel so. Also, hit the bell icon to never miss an important update from us.