YD vs WS Dream11 Match Predictions
Women’s Cricket Super League, 2018
Yorkshire Diamonds vs Western Storms, 17th Match
The 17th match of the Women’s Super League will witness Yorkshire Diamonds take on defending champions Western Storms in what is expected to be a humdinger of an encounter
Venue- North Marine Road Ground, Scarborough
Matchday- August 05, Sunday at 07:00 PM IST
Yorkshire Diamonds comes into this encounter after having finally broken their string of defeats with a 12-run win over the Southern Vipers. The win was spearheaded by Lauren Winfield (64) and Chamari Athapaththu’s 32-ball-43 as they led the Diamonds’ to 5-175 in 20 overs. Katherine Brunt backed her batsmen’s effort with a superb five-wicket-haul to as SV could only manage 9-163 in 20 overs.
Their opponents in Western Storms rode on Smriti Mandhana’s 61-ball-102 to chase down 154 set by the Lancashire Thunders and will look to continue with the winning momentum against the Diamonds’
Read on for YD vs WS team news and YD vs WS dream11 prediction.
YD vs WS Team News:
- Both teams might go in with the same eleven after having won their previous encounter.
- Western Storm has named the same squad for the clash.
- Stay connected for more YD vs WS team news.
Lauren Winfield (c), Chamari Athapaththu, Gwen Davies, Katie Levick, Alice Monaghan, Katherine Brunt, Beth Langston, Alice Davidson-Richards, Beth Mooney, Delissa Kimmince, Helen Fenby, Sophie Munro, Bess Heath, Thea Brookes
Heather Knight (c), Naomi Dattani, Amara Carr (wk), Smriti Mandhana, Sophie Luff, Alice Macleod, Rebecca Silk, Claire Nicholas, Anya Shrubsole, Danielle Gibson, Stafanie Taylor, Rachel Priest, Fran Wilson, Freya Davies, Lauren Parfitt
YD vs WS Playing 11:
Here’s how both teams might line-up for YD vs WS:
Wicket-keeper: Beth Mooney
Batsmen: Lauren Winfield(c), Alice Davidson-Richards, Thea Brookes, Chamari Atthapaththu
All-rounder: Delissa Kimmince, Beth Langston, Amelia Karr, Katherine Brunt
Bowlers: Helen Fenby, Katie Levick, Gwenn Davies
Wicket-keeper: Rachel Priest
Batsmen: Heather Knight (c), Fran Wilson, Sophie Luff, Smriti Mandhana
All-rounder: Stafanie Taylor, Naomi Dattani
Bowlers: Freya Davies, Danielle Gibson, Anya Shrubsole, Alice Macleod
YD vs WS Players to watch out for:
- Lauren Winfield (64) and Athapaththu (43) were the spearheads in YD’s 12-run win over the Vipers’ in the previous game. They’ll once again lead the batting might while Katherine Brunt (5-26) and Richards (2-37) will spearhead the bowling unit.
- Smriti Mandhana (282 runs at 94.00) has been a revelation for the Western Storms. She, along with Steffanie Taylor (33) will lead the batting while Anya Shrubsole (2-36) and Freya Davies (1-31) will lead the bowling department.
YD vs WS Dream11 Team