ZIM vs PAK Dream11 Match Predictions 3rd ODI
Pakistan’s Tour of Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe vs Pakistan Dream11 Predictions
The five-match One Day Series in Pakistan’s tour of Zimbabwe will see both the teams clashing at Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo for the 3rd One Day International game. The hosts had been terrible in the first two games and this match is all they have to turn things around for them. The poor batting display from them not only cost the first two games but also humiliated them in front of the home ground. However, not much faith in the hosts for the rest of the series because the visitors Pakistan have been on a great run at the moment with both their openers sealing the game from the start, there’s not much work left for the middle orders to wrap up. Moreover, the bowling threat the guests possess can even defend a total of 200 runs in 50 over. The guests would not only aim to win this series but also to keep their current ICC ODI ranking of 5, unchallenged they need to win four of the five matches that they would be playing here so there are plenty of actions to be had.
Venue:- Queen Sports Club, Bulawayo
Match Timings:- Monday, July 18, 2018, 12:45 PM IST
The fans who would be crowding the stadium would come with a lot of hope believing that their team would give them something to cheer for because in this same venue, Zimbabwe once chased a score of 329 runs against New Zealand and they would want to repeat the heroics of that game in this game as well. A thrilling encounter awaits everyone as the 3rd ODI is to be played between Zimbabwe and Pakistan is on the way.
Read on for ZIM vs PAK team news and ZIM vs PAK dream11 prediction.
ZIM vs PAK Team News:
- The hosts started the second ODI with the same starting lineup that they used in the first but we are expecting a few changes on the teamsheet
- Richard Ngarava, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Tendai Chisoro and Elton Chigumbura started on the bench for the hosts in the last game and are expected to start this game on the bench as well
- Pakistan is most likely to play the same team since, everyone is doing their part on the team there are not any changes needed
- Haris Sohail, Yasir Shah, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Nawaz and Mohammad Hafeez started on the bench for the guests in the last game and except for Mohammad Hafeez, the other players are to enjoy the game from the stands only
Stay connected for more ZIM vs PAK team news.
Richard Ngarava, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Tendai Chisoro, Elton Chigumbura, Blessing, Muzarabani, Tendai Chatara, Wellington Masakadza, Lima Nicholas Roche, Donald Tiripano, Ryan Murray (wk), Petter Moor, Tarisai Musakanda, Hamilton Masakadza (C), Chamu Chibhabha, Brian Chari
Haris Sohail, Yasir Shah, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Hafeez, Usman Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Sarfraz Ahmed (C &wk), Asif Ali, Shoaib Malik, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq
ZIM vs PAK Playing 11:
The probable ZIM vs PAK playing 11 is listed below.
Wicket-keeper: Peter Moor
Batsmen: Brian Chari, Hamilton Masakadza (C), Tarisai Musakanda, Elton Chigumbura (D:- Brian Chari)
All-rounder: Malcolm Waller, Chamu Chibhabha
Bowlers: Donal Tiripano, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chisoro, Tendai Chatara
Wicket-keeper: Sarfraz Ahmed (C)
Batsmen: Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam
All-rounder: Shadab Khan, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali
Bowlers: Hasan Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Amir, Usman Khan
ZIM vs PAK Players to watch out for:
- The opening duo of Pakistan Imam-ul-Haq and Fakhar Zaman are expected to steal the show in this game as with the bat and with the ball Shadab Khan, Usman Khan and Hasan Ali will remain the threat
- For the hosts, the responsibilities will be on the shoulders of Hamilton Masakadza, the skipper, and Tendai Chatara with the ball will be the crucial players for the hosts
ZIM vs PAK Dream11 Team:-