Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Renegades
Big Bash League 2017-18
In the mid-table BBL clash, Sydney Thunder lock horns with Melbourne Renegades at Manuka Oval in Canberra. Sydney Thunder require wins in its remaining fixtures to have any chance of playing finals, and the scenario is same for Melbourne Renegades.
When: Jan 24, 07:40 PM Local
Where: Manuka Oval, Canberra
SYT vs MLR Team News:
- Aiden Blizzard and Ed Cowan come in for Usman Khawaja and Callum Ferguson in the Thunder squad.
- Jon Holland, Beau Webster, Mackenzie Harvey and Matt Short are the squad additions for the Renegades.
- Cameron White has joined the Australian one-day squad. Brad Hodge will captain the side in his absence.
Form guide (recent first)
Sydney Thunder: W L W L L
Melbourne Renegades: L L L W W
SYT vs MLR Squads:
Shane Watson (c), Fawad Ahmed, Aiden Blizzard, Ed Cowan, Andrew Fekete, Chris Green, Jay Lenton, Mitch McClenaghan, Kurtis Patterson, Arjun Nair, Ben Rohrer, Gurinder Sandhu and James Vince
Brad Hodge (c), Dwayne Bravo, Tom Cooper, Mackenzie Harvey, Brad Hogg, Jon Holland, Tim Ludeman, Kieron Pollard, Kane Richardson, Matt Short, Chris Tremain, Beau Webster and Jack Wildermuth
SYT vs MLR Probable XI:
Shane Watson (c), Ed Cowan , Ben Rohrer, Aiden Blizzard, James Vince, Mitchell McClenaghan, Gurinder Sandhu, Fawad Ahmed, Jay Lenton (wk), Chris Green, Arjun Nair
Brad Hogg, Dwayne Bravo, Brad Hodge(c), Kieron Pollard, Kane Richardson, Tom Cooper, Tim Ludeman (wk), Jack Wildermuth, Chris Tremain, Jon Holland/ Beau Webster, Mackenzie Harvey/ Matt Short
SYT vs MLR Key Players:
- Shane Watson has led from the front, scoring over 300 runs.
- Fawad Ahmed and Mitchell McClenaghan are key to Thunder’s bowling.
- Tom Cooper and Dwayne Bravo are the key men for the Renegades.
Note: This SYT vs MLR match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
SYT vs MLR Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.