Swansea vs Arsenal
Premier League, England
Arsenal head to Swansea for tonight’s premier league clash. Swansea made the headlines denying Liverpool a win just over a week ago at the Liberty Stadium. The 20th positioned Swansea would expect a similar result, while Arsenal would be hoping to have a bit more guile than Liverpool to breach the home team’s defenses.
When: January 31, 01:15 AM
Where: Liberty Stadium
ARS vs SWA Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Arsenal: 4, Swansea:2
ARS vs SWA Recent Form:
(recent first, all competitions)
Arsenal: W W L D L D
Swansea: D W W D D L
ARS vs SWA Team News:
- New signing Henrikh Mkhitaryan is likely to make a debut.
- Oliver Giroud has recovered from a hamstring injury and could be involved.
- Danny Welbeck and Santi Cazorla are still unavailable.
- Midfielder Renato Sanches will be on the sidelines after a hamstring injury he suffered at Notts County.
- After missing the FA Cup fixture for a nose injury, Federico Fernandez is available to be involved.
ARS vs SWA Probable Starting XI:
Cech, Monreal, Mustafi, Koscielny, Maitland-Niles, Xhaka, Wilshere, Bellerín, Mkhitaryan, Özil, Lacazette
Fabianski, Mawson, Fernández, Hoorn, Olsson, Carroll, Fer, Naughton, Ayew, Abraham and Dyer
ARS vs SWA Key Players:
Lacazette, Özil and Mustafi
Fabianski, Naughton and Ayew
Swansea have lost 4 of the last 5 league meetings, including each of the last three. Moreover, they are reeling at the bottom of the league table to expect anything at all, although it did produce an upset against Liverpool recently. All in all, Arsenal should seal the game without working too hard for it.
Note: This ARS vs SWA match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI on the basis of team news.
ARS vs SWA Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.