Brighton Vs Chelsea FC Fantasy XI
Chelsea Vs Brighton football match preview
Dream 11 Closing Time: 7:25 PM (IST), 26th December 2017
English Premier League – 2017 – 2018
EPL – 2017-2018
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- Stamford Bridge, London, England
Date and Time- 8:25 PM IST on Tuesday, December 26, 2017
CHE Vs BHA Match Stats:
CHE Vs BHA in their last six matches:
CHE – W, W, L, W, W, D
BHA – D, L, L, L, D, W
Chelsea has won all four of their previous league matches against Brighton & Hove Albion, though this will be the first such meeting since March 1989 in the second tier. Brighton’s only victory in any competition against Chelsea came in their first such meeting, 2-1 in an FA Cup tie in January 1933. Chelsea is unbeaten in their last 12 Premier League matches played on Boxing Day (W7 D5), since a 2-4 loss at Charlton Athletic in 2003.
Brighton haven’t won any of their last eight league matches on December 26th (D3 L5), since beating Queens Park Rangers in the Championship in 2005
CHE Vs BHA Probable Playing 11:
CHE (Probable 11) –
Courtois (GK), Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Zappacosta, Fabregas, Kante, Drinkwater, Alonso, Hazard, Morata
BHA (Probable 11) –
Ryan (GK), Bong, Dunk, Duffy, Bruno, Knockaert, Stephens, Propper, March, Grob, Hemed
- Chelsea have no fresh injury concerns for the Boxing Day welcome of Brighton and Antonio Conte’s side are boosted by the return of Alvaro Morata, who missed Saturday’s 0-0 draw with Everton through suspension.
- Davide Zappacosta, Cesc Fabregas, Danny Drinkwater and Gary Cahill are expected to return to the starting XI on Tuesday after dropping to the bench against Everton.
- Shane Duffy returns after missing the 1-0 win over Watford through suspension, but Brighton will be without Isaiah Brown due to the terms in his loan agreement from Chelsea.
- Tomer Hemed was picked to start in attack against Watford but may drop back to the bench given the quick turnaround between matches.
- Gaëtan Bong didn’t even make the matchday squad on Saturday but will push for a return on Boxing Day.
We are providing you the CHE Vs BHA football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.