Bordeaux vs Caen
France Ligue 1
Bordeaux faces Caen in a tough mid-table France Ligue 1 clash. Bordeaux is currently 13th in the points table, while the visitors are a single point ahead of the hosts at the 12th spot. Bordeaux has had a poor run of results in recent weeks while Caen has scored the least number of goals this season, scoring just 12 goals.
Competition: France Ligue 1
Date: January 16
Kick-off time: 18:00
BOD vs CAE Match Facts:
- Caen has not managed a single win in their last 6 matches.
- Caen has won 3 out of 6 times these two sides have met in the past. Bordeaux has won twice, while one fixture has ended in a draw.
BOD vs CAE Team News:
- Gaetan Laborde returns from an injury and is expected to play a part in the fixture.
- Youssouf Sabably could start for Milan Gajic.
- Striker Malcolm has been linked with a move to the Premier League and would like to impress.
- After being sent off on Saturday, Rémy Vercoutre is unavailable.
- Brice Samba can start in place of Rémy Vercoutre.
- Hervé Bazile could start in the fixture.
- Féret could be replaced by Jonathan Delaplace in midfield.
BOD vs CAE Probable XI:
Costil (GK), Poundje, Koundé, Baysse, Sabaly, Lerager, Toulalan, Sankhare, Preville, Laborde, Malcolm
Santini (GK), Rodelin, Bazile, Bennasser, Feret, Bessat, Guilbert, Silva, Djiku, Mbengue, Samba
BOD vs CAE Key players:
- Malcolm has been impressive this season. The young Brazilian is Bordeaux’s top scorer.
- Caen goalkeeper Remy Vercoutre has kept 8 clean sheets in the 19 matches this season.
- Santini has scored 6 goals for Caen.
Please note: This BOD vs CAE match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
Bordeaux vs Caen Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.