Chelsea FC vs Arsenal Fantasy XI
Chelsea vs Arsenal Gambling India Info Match Prediction
Arsenal vs Chelsea Gambling India Info Match Predictions
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:30 AM IST, 11th January 2018
English Cup – 2017-2018
FA Cup 2017-2018
CHE VS ARS Match Preview:
The upcoming English Cup fixture of Arsenal and Chelsea is going to be tough showdown for both the teams. The clash of these two giants in the first leg of this fixture would set the platform for the second leg of the fixture. Both these teams would try to tear each other down in the game and only time can tell if either of the teams win this game or not?
When and where:
League- FA Cup 2017-2018
Venue- Stamford Bridge, London, England
Date and Time- 1:30 AM IST on Thursday, January 11, 2018
CHE vs ARS Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (English cup only):
CHE – W, D, W, W, D, D
ARS – W, D, W, D, D, L
CHE Vs ARS Probable Playing 11:
CHE (Probable 11) –
Courtois (GK), Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Moses, Bakayoko, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso, Hazard, Morata
ARS (Probable 11) –
Ospina (GK), Chambers, Mustafi, Holding, Maitland-Niles, Wilshere, Xhaka, Bellerin, Welbeck, Sanchez, Lacazette
- Ross Barkley will be side-lined in this game too.
- Antonio Conte otherwise have a clean bill of health ahead of the first leg of their League Cup semi-final
- Tiemoué Bakayoko may get replaced Danny Drinkwater here
- Alvaro Morata is expected to keep his place up front despite a horror evening in front of goal in that match.
- Petr Cech will be rested and in his shoes, David Ospina will fill up
- Alexis Sanchez is expected to start
- Knee injury may keep out Mesut Ozil.
- Danny Welbeck will expect to start in Ozil’s absence
- Granit Xhaka and Shkodran Mustafi will both need late fitness tests before a decision is made on their involvement.
- Sead Kolasinac, Olivier Giroud, Aaron Ramsey, Nacho Monreal and Laurent Koscielny are also rested for this game
Seeing the last six performances of both the teams in the English Cup fixture, it is expected that Chelsea FC will have the upper hand on Thursday’s game (IST). Chelsea is the better team statistically on the sheets and on the ground in FA cup because in their last six cup performances they have won 3 matches but haven’t lost a single game. On the other hand the visiting team, The Gunners had more difficult time than the home team in FA Cup fixtures. However, they may turn things around in this away game and would likely to continue to do so in the home game.
We are providing you the CHE Vs ARS football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.