Chelsea vs Bournemouth
Premier League, England
Chelsea host Bournemouth in the midweek Premier League clash at Stamford Bridge. Third in the league table, Chelsea would be looking to close the gap on Manchester United. In 24 PL fixtures, Chelsea have 50 points to sit third on the league table while their opponent are 13th having won 6 fixtures.
When: February 01, 01:15 AM
Where: Stamford Bridge, London
CHE vs BOU Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Chelsea: 5, Bournemouth: 1
CHE vs BOU Form:
(recent first, all competitions)
Chelsea: W L W D D D
Bournemouth: D L W D D W
CHE vs BOU Team News:
- David Luiz, Willian and Alvaro Morata are sidelined for the fixture.
- Cesc Fabregas and Thibaut Courtois could miss out.
- César Azpilicueta, Victor Moses and Tiemoue Bakayoko may start.
- One out of Ross Barkley and Pedro will start, while Willian will be on the bench.
- Tyrone Mings and Jermain Defoe are ruled out for the fixture while Harry Arter is a doubtful starter.
CHE vs BOU Probable XI:
Caballero, Rüdiger, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Fàbregas, Kanté, Bakayoko, Moses, Barkley and Hazard
Begovic, Aké, Cook, Francis, Daniels, Gosling, Cook, Smith, Ibe, King and Wilson
Hazard and Kante
Most goals: Morata (10)
Most assists: Willian and Azpilicueta (6 each)
Francis, Aké and Wilson
Most goals: Wilson (6)
Most assists: Surman and Ibe (4 each)
Chelsea look a stronger team on paper. They will look to strengthen their position in the Premier League ladder, expecting to pick up three points.
Note: This CHE vs BOU match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
CHE vs BOU Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.