Watford vs Chelsea
Premier League, England
Chelsea would look to return to winning ways when they face Watford in Monday night’s Premier League fixture. The defending champions are fourth in the league table, whereas the home side are at 11th position.
When: January 6, 1:30 AM IST
Where: Vicarage Road, Watford
CHE vs WAT Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Chelsea: 4, Watford: 0, Draw: 2
CHE vs WAT Form:
(recent first; all competitions)
Chelsea: L W L W D D
Watford: D L L D W L
CHE vs WAT Team News:
- Gary Cahill is expected to start in place of David Luiz.
- Morata is not match-fit and Olivier Giroud can make his debut playing upfront.
- Ross Barkley got injured in team training and is unlikely to start.
- Victor Moses and Cesc Fabregas could start.
- Christensen has gained fitness and can play a part in the fixture.
- Gerard Deulofeu who debuted against Stoke in midweek is likely to retain his place.
- Roberto Pereyra can replace Tom Cleverley in the starting XI.
- Tommie Hoban, Craig Cathcart, Nathaniel Chalobah, Heurelho Gomes, Younes Kaboul, Kiko Femina, Will Hughes, Miguel Britos and Molla Wague are unavailable.
CHE vs WAT Probable XI:
Courtois, Rüdiger, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Fàbregas, Kanté, Bakayoko, Moses, Hazard and Giroud
Karnezis, Holebas, Kabasele, Prödl, Mariappa, Doucouré, Capoue, Pereyra, Richarlison, Deeney and Deulofeu
Hazard and Kante
Most goals: Morata (10)
Most assists: Azpilicueta (6)
Doucouré, Richarlison and Deulofeu
Most goals: Doucouré (7)
Most assists: Richarlison (4)
In their last nine matches, The Blues have won just two, drawn five and lost two. Chelsea will try to change things around and play with more creativity to outscore their opponent.
CHE vs WAT Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.