Real Sociedad vs Deportivo La Coruna Fantasy Team News
La Liga 2017-18
In the upcoming fixture of La Liga, Real Sociedad is going to lock horns with Deportivo La Coruna in their home ground Anoeta Stadium at 12:00 AM IST on 3rd February 2018. Deportivo La Coruna is in the relegation zone and for them, this match would be crucial if they have to survive being relegated whereas the home team is ranked 15th on the points table and has won a single match in their last five games.
When: February 3, 12:00 AM
Where: Anoeta Stadium, Spain
Real Sociedad Team News:
- David Zurutuza is back from his injury and is expected to join his teammates for this game for the home team
- Kevin Rodrigues is doubtful because of his flu but he may join
- Raul Navas and Hector Moreno are expected to play in this game
Form (Recent last): D W L L L L
Rulli (GK), Rodrigues, Llorente, Navas, Odriozola, Prieto, Illaramendi, Zurutuza, Oyarzabal, Jose, Canales
Deportiva La Coruna Team News:
- Florin Andone and Sidnei are suspended for this game for the away side
- Raul Albentosa is expected to play in this game
- Either Fede Valverde or Michael Krohn Dehli will play in this game or both can be played by using one as a substitute
Form (Recent last): L L D L L D
Martinez (GK), Juanfran, Schar, Albentosa, Luisinho, Guilherme, Krohn-Dehli, Cartabia, Gil, Lopez, Perez
Illaramendi, Oyarzabal, Jose, Cartabia, Lopez, Luisinho
Both the teams have failed to make an impact this season but our bet is on the home team because statistically they are the better team for this fixture. Real Sociedad has lost their last four games and also failed to keep a clean sheet since, August but the away team has won only one game in their last eleven matches and they are already burdened with the relegation pressure.
Note: This DEP vs RS Match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
DEP VS RS Fantasy Team: