Derby County vs Manchester United Fantasy XI
Dream 11 Closing Time: 1:25 AM (IST), 6th January 2018
FA Cup – 2017-2018
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the English Premier League 2017-2018, it is expected that Manchester United will have the last laugh on Saturday (IST). For Derby County, it is expected that their players would try to contain the situation and would like to register their next win of the tournament. After losing to Manchester United in their last match Everton FC would try to continue to do anything to gain more points.
When and where:
Tournament – FA Cup 2017 – 2018
Venue- Pride Park Stadium
Date and Time- 2:25 AM (IST) on Saturday, January 6, 2018
- Man Utd have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 home matches against Derby in all competitions.
- Man Utd have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 home matches against Derby in all competitions.
- Man Utd have won5 of their last 6 matches against Derby in all competitions.
- Man Utd have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Derby in all competitions.
DER vs MUN Probable Playing 11:
DER (Probable 11) –
Carson (GK), Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Olsson, Huddlestone, Johnson, Weimann, Vydra, Lawrence, Nugent
MUN (Probable 11) –
Romero (GK), Rojo, Blind, Tuanzebe, Darmian, McTominay, Herrera, Pogba, Rashford, Lukaku, Mkhitaryan
- Jose Mourinho has declared Romelu Lukaku fit to play against Derby on Friday, while Marouane Fellaini is also available following five weeks out injured.
- Michael Carrick is also back in training but may not feature here, while Antonio Valencia will be fit to play the next game.
- Sergio Romero, Axel Tuanzebe, Daley Blind, Matteo Darmian, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Scott McTominay are all expected to start at Old Trafford.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Chris Smalling and Eric Bailly are all ruled out for the home side.
- Joe Ledley is the only injury concern for Derby ahead of Friday’s trip to Manchester United.
- Gary Rowett has to decide whether to play his best XI or hold his best players back with a view on their strong Championship campaign.
- Tom Lawrence will hope to start against his former club here.
Manchester United ended a winless run of four matches with an impressive 2-0 win away to Everton on Monday, but they were recently knocked out of the League Cup by Championship side Bristol City. Derby is unbeaten in seven matches and hasn’t lost away from home since September. The Rams are going well under Gary Rowett and have more than a punchers chance on Friday night. United overcame Derby in the FA Cup in January last year and are favourites to do so again here. They have scored 11 goals in their last three matches against the Rams but should expect a more challenging game this time around.
We are providing you the DER vs MUN football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.