The DOR vs BAY Clash –
In the upcoming fixture of the Bundesliga, league leaders Bayern Munich is hosting 3rd placed Borussia Dortmund for three match points. Bayern Munich has been in great form for the last few seasons and they are already ahead of others in the chase for another league title. Borussia Dortmund wouldn’t let it easy for the hosts because it is about honour and they are the only team who are most eligible to compete with Bayern in their home ground without any fear. However, the hosts had a terrible luck before heading for the international break when they lost RasenBallsport Leipzig by 2-1 and they would try to recover for that but for the guests, they had six straight matches without any defeat and they would like to continue their winning form in this game as well. Moreover, if Borussia Dortmund can Bayern Munich their fourth defeat of the season then they would really concrete their position on the top 4 which means they would get a UEFA Champions League berth next season.
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich full squad, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
DOR vs BAY Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany. The ground has a capacity of 75, 000 and it is expected to be a cold day in Munich which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich live?
The clash will take place at 10:00 PM (IST) on March 31, 2018 and can be streamed live on HotStar app and Star Network.
Head to head encounters (Last 6 matches)
Borussia Dortmund won – 2
Bayern Munich won – 3
Not decided – 1
Recent performances (Last six matches)
Borussia Dortmund – W W D D W W
Bayern Munich – W W D W W L
DOR vs BAY Team News:
- Omer Toprak is not fit enough to play this game for the guests
- Sokratis and Manuel Akanji are most likely to feature in the centre back position for the guests in this game
- Marco Reus is once again back to the list of being doubtful
- Maximillian Phillip or Christian Pulisic may fill in for Marco Reus
- It is expected that Dortmund would go for a three man defense with Gonzalo Castro included in the defense line.
- Andriy yarmolenko, Sebastian Rode, Erik Durm, Dan-Axel Zagadou and Shinji Kagawa are all ruled out for this game for the guests
- Jerome Boateng picked up an injury and if he is not fit by the the time of the game, he is most likely to replace by Niklas Sule at centre-back
- Thiago Alcantara and James Rodriguez would give run Arturo Vidal for his spot on the team for this game
- It is expected that Bayern Munich would feature their best XI for this game because they would not want to lose this game
- Manuel Neuer is injured so he is not expected to feature in this game
- Kingsley Coman is also ruled out for this game for the hosts
Probable Playing 11:
Borussia Dortmund – Burki (GK), Piszczek, Sokratis, Akanji, Schmelzer, Dahoud, Weigl, Philipp, Gotze, Schurrle, Batshuayi
Bayern Munich – Ulreich (GK), Alaba, Hummels, Boateng, Kimmich, Martinez, Ribery, Vidal, Muller, Robben, Lewandowski
Players to look out for-
- Lewandowski (G-23)
- Vidal (G-6)
- Schurrle (A-4)
- Batshuayi (G-6)
Gambling India Info Match predictions –
Our bet is on Bayern Munich for this game because they would come to this game with 35 home matches undefeated in Bundesliga and they are expected to get a fair challenge from a team that are also having a 12 matches undefeated streak. However, Bayern Munich would try to recover from their last league match which they lost RB Leipzig and would come to this game at full throttle and for Dortmund that would be something to be very careful of.
DOR vs BAY Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS DOR VS BAY MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.