Eibar vs Villarreal
La Liga, Spain
Villarreal make a trip to Eibar for their midweek La Liga fixture at Ipurua Municipal Stadium. The fifth-placed Villarreal have not been at their best recently with only 2 wins in 6 matches in all competitions.
Kick-off: March 01, 2:00 AM IST
Where: Ipurua Municipal Stadium
EIB vs VIL Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Eibar: 3, Villarreal: 2, Draw: 1
EIB vs VIL Recent Form:
(recent first, all competitions)
Eibar: L L W W D D
Villarreal: W L D L L L
EIB vs VIL Team News:
- Fabian Orellana is back from the ban.
- Gonzalo Escalante can be play ahead of Pape Diop in the heart of midfield.
- Paulo Oliveira might keep his place at centre-back position. Ander Capa can pip Ruben Pena at right-back position.
- Alvaro will come back in the side after serving suspension, to replace Daniele Bonera at centre-back position.
- Jaume Costa is suspended. Antonio Rukavina is expected to take his place.
- Enes Unal will continue to play upfront, alongside Carlos Bacca.
EIB vs VIL Probable XI:
Eibar: Dmitrovic, Ángel, Arbilla, Oliveira, CapaInui, García, Escalante, Orellana, Charles, García
Villarreal: Asenjo, Rukavina, Ruiz, González, Gaspar, Castillejo, Rodri, Trigueros, Fornals, Bacca, Ünal
Eibar: Orellana, Charles, García
Villarreal: Bacca, Ünal, Rodri
Villarreal sit higher at the league table than the home side, but it would not give them any advantage. On the other hand, Eibar will fancy their chances against the struggling tourists. Our prediction Eibar 1 – 0 Villarreal
Note: This EIB vs VIL match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
EIB vs VIL Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.