Everton FC vs Liverpool FC Fantasy XI
Dream 11 Closing Time: 1:30 AM (IST), 6th January 2018
English Premier League – 2017-2018
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the English Premier League 2017-2018, it is expected that Liverpool FC will have the last laugh on Saturday (IST). For Everton FC, it is expected that their players would try to contain the situation and would like to register their next win of the tournament. After losing to Manchester United in their last match Everton FC would try to continue to do anything to gain more points.
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, England
Date and Time- 1:30 AM (IST) on Saturday, January 6, 2018
EVE vs LIV Match Stats:
EVE vs LIV in their last six matches:
EVE – W, W, D, D, L, L
LIV – D, W, D, W, W, W
- Everton FC has kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matEVEs (Premier League).
- Liverpool FC is undefeated in 16 of their last 17 home matEVEs (Premier League).
- Everton FC is undefeated in 12 of their last 13 matEVEs (Premier League).
EVE vs LIV Probable Playing 11:
EVE (Probable 11) –
Pickford (GK), Kenny, Jagielka, Williams, Matrina, McCarthy, Gueye, Sigurdsson, Rooney, Lennon, Calvert-Lewin
LIV (Probable 11) –
Karius (GK), Robertson, Klavan, Matip, Alexander-Arnold, Can, Milner, Wijnaldum, Chamberlain, Firmino, Lallana
- Mohamed Salah has a groin injury and will attend the African Footballer of the Year awards in Ghana on Thursday. He will be joined by Sadio Mane, who may also not be fit enough to start here.
- Andrew Robertson, Joel Matip, James Milner and Roberto Firmino will all return to the starting XI after dropping to the bench on New Year’s Day.
- Loris Karius may keep his place in goal for the FA Cup game on Friday, while January signing Virgil Van Dijk may have to make his Liverpool debut from the bench.
- Danny Ings will hope for game time here as Daniel Sturridge is expected to miss out once again. Ben Woodburn and Marko Grujić will also hope to feature as Klopp is expected to ring the changes.
- Philippe Coutinho will not play on Friday as he waits to join Barcelona this month.
- Aaron Lennon, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Jonjo Kenny, Phil Jagielka, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and James McCarthy will all return to the starting XI after dropping to the bench against Manchester United on Monday.
- Idrissa Gueye will also start if he can recover from injury in time, but Sam Allardyce is still without Maarten Stekelenburg, Ramiro Funes Mori, Leighton Baines, Ross Barkley and Seamus Coleman.
- Michael Keane required stitches after the Manchester United game on Monday and won’t be risked here.
Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 16 matches but have been forced to grind out two 2-1 wins in a row ahead of Friday’s Merseyside Derby. It’s a side that this Liverpool side is not usually known for and that stands them in good stead going forward.
Everton, meanwhile, are now winless in four and didn’t even manage a shot on target against Manchester United on Monday. The impact of Sam Allardyce’s arrival seems to have worn off now and this certainly isn’t an ideal time to travel to Anfield.
Liverpool are unbeaten at Anfield against their closest rivals since September 1999 and should preserve that record on Friday night
We are providing you the EVE vs LIV football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.