Eintracht Frankfurt vs RasenBallsport Leipzig
BUNDESLIGA – 2017/18
FRK vs RBL Match Preview:
The next fixture of Bundesliga is going to feature Eintracht Frankfurt and RasenBallsport Leipzig in Eintracht’s home ground, Commerzbank-Arena from 1:00 AM on 20th February. The preview of the match is listed below: This game is going to be a thrilling competition since both the teams knows the importance of this fixture and they would do everything to bag the three match points for themselves. For the away team the stakes are higher because even though are just behind on 2 points on the table, this win could change their fate in the remaining of the league matches.
When: February 20, 1:00 AM IST
Where: Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt, Germany
FRK vs RBL Team News:
- Either Carlos Salcedo or Marco Russ would play at back for the home team in this game
- Danny da Costa and Marius Wolf are expected to feature in the game from the start
- Mijat Gacinovic is doubtful
- If Wolf is featured in the game it would be from the state
- A few changes can be expected from the away team
- Bernado is doubtful to start the game
- Yussuf Poulsen, Jean-Kevin Augustin and Ademola Lookman may be included in the playing XI
FRK vs RBL Probable XI:
Hradecky (GK), Falette, Hasebe, Salcedo, Chandler, Mascarell, Boateng, Wolf, Gacinovic, Haller, Rebic
Gulacsi (GK), Laimer, Orban, Upamecano, Klostermann, Keita, Demme, Kampl, Sabitzer, Werner, Bruma
Sabitzer, Keita, Orban
Our bet is on the home team for this game because they have been in great form as of late and they would do anything to keep it like that way. If we go by their last six performances then they haven’t lost a single game. However, the visiting team would do anything to keep the three match points to themselves but in the end the home team is going to have the last laugh.
Note: This FRK vs RBL match preview is based on our research and understanding from various news sources. You can select your own playing 11 on the basis of team news.
FRK vs RBL Fantasy Team: