The HAN vs WBN match preview –
In the upcoming fixture of Bundesliga it is going to be a clash of two teams struggling in the mid-table to get ahead of each other but for the home team even if they win this game, they would still be in the their position on the table because they are trailing behind their rivals for the game for four points. However, if the visiting team wins this game, they could climb up to two positions higher on the table given the two teams ahead of them also fail to score a single match point. Both the teams have played 28 games so far in the league and in the remaining of their matches they would like to end the season as much higher as they can on the points table. Things would not be easy in this game for the home team because lately they have been in terrible form with no wins in their last six games, they would like to change that in this game given they will have the support of their fans. On the other hand, the visitors lost only one match in their last six games and won four of them and in this game they would like to register another win.
Hannover 96 vs Werder Bremen, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
HAN vs WBN Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at HDI Arena, Hannover, Germany. The ground has a capacity of 49, 200 and it is going to be a cold day in Hannover which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Hannover 96 vs Werder Bremen live?
The clash will take place at 12:00 AM (IST) on April 7th, 2018 and can be streamed live on Hot Star app.
HAN vs WBN Recent form (Last six matches)
Hannover 96 – D L L L L L
Werder Bremen – L W D W W W
HAN vs WBN Head to Head (Last Six Matches)
Werder Bremen won – 3
Hannover won – 1
Not Decided – 2
HAN vs WBN Team News:
- Philipp Tschauner is suffering from flu and is doubtful to play
- Michael Esser may play this game for the hosts
- Marvin Bakalorz is expected to get a starting berth in this game for the home team
- Waldemar Anton is suffering from a thigh injury and is expected to sit out this game
- Felix Klaus is another player who is also not fit, whether he play or not remains a doubt
- Martin Harnik is expected to feature from the start
- Edgar Prib, Felipe, Florian Hubner and Jonathas are all ruled out for this game
- Niklas Moisander is suspended and would not take part in this game for the guests
- Fin Bartels, Michael Zetterer, and Aron Johannsson are ruled out for this game
- Ludwig Augustinsson is doubtful to play this game
- Sebastian Langkamp and Luca Caldirola would compete with each other to get a starting berth in the centre back for the away side
- Marco Friedl is expected to start at left back as Augustinsson’s replacement
- Florian kainz and Milto Rashica offer further alternatives on the flanks
HAN vs WBN Probable Playing 11:
Hannover 96 – Tschauner (GK), Elez, Sane, Sorg, Korb, Bakalorz, Schwegler, Ostrzolek, Bebou, Klaus, Fullkrug
Werder Bremen – Pavlenka (GK), Selassie, Veljkovic, Langkamp, Fiedl, Delaney, Bargfrede, Eggestein, Belfodil, Kruse, Junuzovic
Players to look out for-
- Kruse (G-6, A-6)
- Junuzovic (G-2, A-4)
- Schwegler (G-4)
- Fullkrug (G-11)
Gambling India Info Today Match predictions Hannover 96 vs Werder Bremen –
Our bet is on the away team for this game because they have been in great form if their last five games are considered. Even though they would be the team visiting, it is expected that they would dominate the game from the start. As the home team lost their last five matches straight nothing much is expected from them and if they continue to be like this they might end up in the relegation zone.
HAN vs WBN Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS HAN VS WBN MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.