The INT vs LAZ Match Preview
Inter will face off Lazio in their next away game on Monday night at the Stadio Olimpico in hope of continuing their 5 matches winning streak. Inter manager Luciano Spalletti has even started looking for the line-up and is expected to make a couple of changes. With Radja Nainggolan out with an injury, Matias Vecino is expected to take up the role. In the midfield, Roberto Gagliardini is expected to take the responsibility while 23-year-old winger Keita Balde is expected to start on the left wing.
On the opposite, Lazio would be sweating over Lucas Leiva’s injury status. The midfielder is unlikely to feature against Inter. However, Milan Badelj and Luis Alberto return can prove out to be a sigh of relief Lazio.
When and where?
The Inter vs Milan Serie A encounter will kick off at 01:00 AM on Monday, 30-October at the Stadio Olimpico.
Stats and Facts for Inter Milan vs Lazio:
To Keep in mind:
- Inter are on a 5-match winning streak
- Lazio has secured 6 wins in their last 7 encounters
INT vs LAZ recent form (Last six matches)
- Inter- L, W, W, W, W, W
- Lazio- W, W, W, L, W, W
INT vs LAZ Head to head (Last six matches)
- Lazio- 2
- Inter- 3
- Draw- 1
INT vs LAZ Team News:
- Lucas Leiva and Milan Badelj are doubtful starters for Lazio
- Joaquín Correa is expected to replace Luis Alberto.
- Roberto Gagliardini is expected to get a hand over Matias Vecino in Inter Milan
- Radja Nainggolan is still not fit and might be replaced by Lautaro Martinez or Borja Valero
- Matteo Politano is expected to get a game tonight
INT vs LAZ Probable Playing 11:
Here’s the INT vs LAZ probable starting line up –
Handanovic, Dalbert, Vrij, Skriniar, Vrsaljko, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Perisic, Martinez, Politano, Icardi
Strakosha, Felipe, Acerbi, Radu, Lulic, Parolo, Badelj, Marusic, Correa, Milinkovic-Savic, Immobile
“Join Telegram Channel to get latest updates CLICK HERE”
INT vs LAZ Dream 11 Team Predictions-