FC Pune City vs Kerala Blasters FC
Indian Super League
In the upcoming fixture of the Indian Super League, FC Pune City is going to host Kerala Blasters FC in their home ground, Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune on February 2nd, 2018. FC Pune City is currently ranked 3rd on the points table and their opponent for this match Kerala Blasters FC are currently ranked 7th on the points table.
When: February 2, 08:00 PM
Where: Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune, India
KBFC vs FCPC Form:
FCPC: W WDL W W
KBFC: D W W L L W
KBFC vs FCPC Team News:
FCPC Team News:
- AshiqueKuruniyan is injured and will not take part in any way in this game
- There is no news of any player being doubtful from the home side
- There is no news of suspensions as well from the team as of now
KBFC Team News:
- KezironKizito and Pritam Kumar Singh are injured and would not play this game for the visiting team
- DimitarBerbatov is doubtful to start this game
- There is no news of suspensions as of now from the away team
FCPC vs KBFC Probable XI:
FC Pune City
Kaith (GK), Panwar, Gurtej, Lopez, Golui, Rohit, Tebar, Adil, Carlos, Alfaro, Marcelinho
Kerala Blasters FC
Subhasish (GK), Ruatthara, Brown, Jhingan, Anto, Vineeth, Milan, Hanghal, Pekuson, Hume, Baldvinsson
The expected winner of this game has to be FC Pune City because they have won their last two games and they would try to make it three victories in a row. However the visiting team has won their last game too but given the rank difference of both the teams and the number of wins in this instalment of Indian Super League, it is believed that the home team would come out on top.
Note: This KBFC vs FCPCMatch preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.