Getafe vs Leganes
La Liga, Spain
Leganes head to Getafe for their weekend La Liga fixture. The visitors have not had much success on the road this season and would like to change that. On the other hand, Getafe have looked confident at home. Both the sides, however, are tied at 28 points.
When: February 4, 04:30 PM IST
Where: Getafe, Spain
LEG vs GEF Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Leganes:3 , Getafe: 2, Draw: 0
LEG vs GEF Form:
(recent first, all competitions)
Leganes: D W W D L L
Getafe: D D W L W L
LEG vs GEF Team News:
- Ruben Perez is not yet 100%; Gerard Gumbau is likely to continue for him.
- Ezequiel Munoz and Diego Rico might play in place of Martin Mantovani and Raul Garcia.
- Ramos and Naranjo are likely to play in a wider positions, while Guerrero would be in the middle.
- Jorge Molina will be back after serving suspension.
- With Damian Suarez still out, Djene would continue at right-back position and Bruno at the centre-back role.
LEG vs GEF Probable XI:
Cuéllar, Rico, Muñoz, Bustinza, Zaldua, Pires, Gumbau, Eraso, Naranjo, Guerrero and Ramos
Guaita, Antunes, Cala, González, Dakonam, Mora, Arambarri, Ndiaye, Shibasaki, Portillo and Molina
Pires and Zaldua
Most goals: Pires (5)
Most assists: Amrabat (3)
Cala and Dakonam
Most goals: Angel Rodriguez (8)
Most assists: Portillo (3)
Getafe are undefeated in their last 7 home matches and are likely to dominate from the starting whistle.
Note: This LEG vs GEF match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis team news.
LEG vs GEF Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.