The LIV vs CRY Clash –
Now that the international break is over, all the teams would now get back to the last phase of the seasonal games to reach the ultimatum and the English Premier League starts off with Crustal Palace being visited by Liverpool FC. Currently ranked 3rd on the points table, Liverpool FC would eye to win this game and start the last quadrant of the season on a positive note. However, the hosts also won their last league games but that was two weeks before and in this game it is expected that they would give there all in to continue their winning streak. For Jurgen Klopp’s men from this game they would start to prepare for their UCL clash with Manchester City so it is expected that Liverpool FC goes full throttle in this game.
Liverpool FC vs Crystal Palace full squad, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
LIV vs CRY Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Selhurst Park Stadium Selhurst, London, England. The ground has a capacity of 25, 456 and it is expected to be a cold day in London which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Liverpool FC vs Crystal Palace live?
The clash will take place at 5:00 PM (IST) on March 31, 2018 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV app.
Head to head encounters (Last 6 matches)
Liverpool FC won – 4
Crystal Palace won – 2
Not decided – 0
Recent performances (Last six matches)
Liverpool FC – D W W W L W
Crystal Palace – D L L L L W
LIV vs CRY Team News:
- Emre Can is yet to be given a green signal from the medical board of Liverpool FC so he remains a doubt for this game for Liverpool
- Joseph Gomez picked up an ankle injury during the international break for England and would be sidelined for this game as well
- Andrew Robertson is also doubtful after he picked up an injury for playing for Scotland and it would be a matter of time for how long, he would be out
- Nathaniel Clyne is back in training with the Liverpool players and can be expected to be in the starting XI for this game for the away side
- There are few changes to be on the team that defeated Watford before the international break because of the injuries picked up by the Liverpool players
- Liverpool’s midfield remains doubtful as who would fill in for whom and who would be in defense
- Virgil Van Djik is expected to start at the centre back position for Liverpool in this game
- Ruben Loftus Cheek is expected to feature for the home team in their clash against Liverpool
- Mamadou Sakho is back in training he would be all set to face his former club alongside James Tomkins in the heart of defense
- Wilfried Zaha returned early from international break because of his injury but is expected to feature in this game
- Jeffrey Schlupp is doubtful to feature in this game for Crystal Palace
- Alexander Sorloth and Joel Ward are both doubtful for Roy Hodgson’s side for this game
- Connor Wickham is expected to be in the playing XI for this game for the home team
- Julian Speroni, Bakary Sako, Jason Puncheon and Scott Dann are long term absentees for the hosts
Probable Playing 11:
Liverpool FC – Karius (GK), Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Chamberlain, Salah, Firmino, Mane
Crystal Palace – Hennessey (GK), Aanholt, Sakho, Tomkins, Wan-Bissaka, Townsend, Milivojevic, Cabaye, Loftus-Cheek, Zaha, Benteke
Players to look out for-
- Salah (G-28, A-9)
- Firmino (G-14, A-7)
- Mane (G-8, A-7)
- Milivojevic (G-8)
Gambling India Info Match predictions –
Our bet is on the away team for this game because they remain undefeated in 20 of their last 22 games in English Premier League and it is expected that they would keep it like that even after this game. Moreover, if we go by previous encounters then Liverpool FC has won their last 3 away matches against Crystal Palace. The only thing that can give trouble to the Reds is Zaha, apart from that things are going to be pretty smooth for Liverpool.
LIV vs CRY Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS LIV VS CRY MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.