The LIV vs EVE match preview –
After defeating Manchester City like they are Everton FC, Liverpool will now go to Everton to defeat Everton. In the upcoming fixture of English Premier League, 3rd placed Liverpool FC is paying a visit to 9th placed Everton FC. Everton will try to dominate the game from the start but they need to have a strategy to stop Mo Salah and company because of the fiery form he is in at the moment, he can go through any defense without much hassle. Everton after losing out to Manchester City in their last English Premier League game they would now want to change that against Liverpool but that would not be enough to stop the Reds. Under Klopp’s guidance Liverpool FC has found their old lost spirit of football and it is expected that in this game as well, Liverpool is going to display some world class football. After all it is the Liverpool derby, expect both the teams try to show some Liverpool in them.
Liverpool FC vs Everton FC, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
LIV vs EVE Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Goodison Park. Liverpool, England. The ground has a capacity of 32, 572 and it is going to be a cold day with expected shower in Liverpool FC which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Everton FC vs Liverpool FC live?
The clash will take place at 5:00 PM (IST) on April 7th, 2018 and can be streamed live on HotStar app.
LIV vs EVE Recent form (Last six matches)
Liverpool FC – W W W L W W
Everton FC – W L L W W L
LIV vs EVE Head to Head (Last Six Matches)
Liverpool FC won – 4
Everton FC won – 0
Not Decided – 2
LIV vs EVE Team News:
- Jurgen Klopp is expected to shuffle his pack after their 3-0 win over Manchester City in midweek to keep his squad fresh for the return leg next week.
- Mohamed Salah eased injury fears after the match but appeared to pick up a groin problem and may not be risked here. Alex Oxlade Chamberlain may move further forward as a result.
- With Joel Matip, Ragnar Klavan and Joe Gomez sidelined for the away side, Klopp has no choice but to continue with Dejan Lovren and Virgil Van Dijk at the back.
- Emre Can hasn’t featured for Liverpool since returning from the international break and remains an injury doubt with a back problem. His absence may not allow Klopp to rest Jordan Henderson on Saturday.
- Alberto Moreno could benefit with a start if Klopp wants to keep Andrew Robertson fresh for City.
- Idrissa Gueye couldn’r start against Manchester City in their last match but is expected to feature in this game from the start
- Tom Davies is also abailable to play this game from the start
- Ashley Williams is also available for selection as his suspension is over
- Mason Holgate, Eliaquim Mangala, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Maarten Stekelenburg and James McCarthy are long term absentees for the hosts
LIV vs EVE Probable Playing 11:
Liverpool FC – Karius (GK), Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Dijk, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Milner, Chamberlain, Firmino, Mane
Everton FC – Pickford (GK), Baines, Williams, Keane, Coleman, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Rooney, Walcott, Tosun
Players to look out for-
- Rooney (G-10, A-2)
- Salah (G-29, A-9)
- Firmino (G-14, A-7)
- Mane (G-9, A-7)
Gambling India Info Today Match predictions Liverpool FC vs Everton FC –
Our bet is on Liverpool FC for this game because they are the better team in here and the mastery they show in their last UEFA Champions League game it is expected that they would also decide the match from the start. Moreover, Liverpool FC is undefeated in their last 16 games against Everton FC in all competitions.
LIV vs EVE Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS LIV VS EVE MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.