Liverpool FC vs Swansea City
England – English Premier League 2017-18
The home team, Swansea City is going to host Liverpool FC in the upcoming fixture of the English Premier League 2017-18 in their home ground Liberty Stadium, England on Tuesday (IST). This is going to be a one-sided contest because the away team would start the game as favourites as they are the fourth team on the points table and the visitors are the bottom team on the points table.
When: 23 January, 1:30 AM
Dream XI closing time: 12:30 AM
Where: Liberty Stadium, England
LIV vs SWA Form:
(Last six results)
LIV: W D W W W W
SWA: L D L W L D
LIV vs SWA Team News:
- Star players from Liverpool are doubtful because of injuries so Jurgen Klopp has to make some alterations
- Mohammad Salah, Ragnar Klavan and Dejan Lovren are doubtful to play this match
- Daniel Sturridge and Alberto Moreno are doubtful to play this match
- Jordan Henderson is also doubtful to play this game
- Loris Karius will start the game
- Kyle Naughton is expected to start this game as his suspension is over
- Leon Britton is most likely to start this game
- Tammy Abraham, Renato Sanches, and Mike Van Der Hoorn are doubtful for the home team
LIV vs SWA Probable XI:
Karius (GK), Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Can/James Milner, Chamberlain, Salah/Lallana, Firmino, Mane/ Ragnar Klavan
Fabianski (GK), Olsson, Mawson, Fernandez, Naughton, Dyer, Sung-Yueng, Clucas, Carroll, Bony, Ayew
Liverpool FC is expected to win this game as they remain undefeated for the last 14 English Premier League matches they have played so far and in their last match they defeated the invincible Manchester City who is the league leaders so in this game they will have all the boost they need and confidence to bag three points from this game.
Note: This LIV vs SWA match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
LIV vs SWA Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.