Marseille vs Paris Saint Germain
Ligue 1 – 2017/18
MAR vs PSG Match Preview:
The upcoming fixture of the Ligue 1, Paris Saint Germain is hosting Marseille in their home ground, Parc Des Princes. This match is to be played at 1:30 AM IST on 26th February. The Ligue 1 league leaders would do anything to win this game because they are just 7 points ahead of their rivals for this game so they wouldn’t want to lose any point in this game. The preview of the match is listed below.
When: February 26, 1:30 AM IST
Where: Parc Des Princes, Paris, France
MAR vs PSG Team News:
- Bouna Sarr is doubtful for this game from the away side
- Kostas Mitroglu and Steve Mandanda are injured and wouldn’t feature in this game
- Florian Thauvin, Dimitri Payet and Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa are expected to feature in this game
Paris Saint Germain:
- Layvin Kurzawa is back from his injury and is expected to play this game
- Lassana Diarra is expected to get some time in this game so that he can prepare himself for the Real Madrid, fixture
MAR vs PSG Probable XI:
Pele (GK), Sakai, Rami, Rolando, Amavi, Gustavo, Anguissa, Thauvin, Sanson, Payet, Germain
Areola (GK), Yuri, Silva, Marquinhos, Alves, Rabiot, Diarra, Verratti, Mbappe, Cavani, Neymar
Payet, Gustavo, Anguissa
Neymar, Cavani, Mbappe, Verratti
PSG, despite their comfortable lead, will want to make a statement after underwhelming against Real Madrid and Strasbourg; a repeat of the reverse fixture’s 2-2 is unlikely.
Marseille are unbeaten in eight league matches ahead of Sunday’s huge clash with PSG. They managed to rest some key players on Thursday night but a flight back from Portugal will still ensure tired legs at the Parc des Princes.
Note: This MAR vs PSG match preview is based on our research and understanding from various news sources. You can select your own playing 11 on the basis of team news.
MAR vs PSG Fantasy Team: