Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace Fantasy XI
Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace football match preview
Dream 11 Closing Time: 10:00 PM (IST), 31st December 2017
English Premier League – 2017 – 2018
EPL – 2017-2018
The upcoming fixture of Manchester City and Crystal Palace is to be held at Selhurst Park Stadium, is all set to be an explosion. Who will win the match is a different question altogether because both the teams have enough firepower to make a blast on the ground. However, things are looking in favour of the away team Manchester City as they would try to take control of the match from the start with the likes of Jesus, D. Silva and Bruyne. Moreover, Manchester City is currently the league leaders on the points table with 19 wins and bagging 58 points whereas the home team has only registered four wins in the tournament and managed to settle at the 16th position on the league table with just 18 points.
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the English Premier League 2017-2018, it is expected that Manchester City will have the last laugh on Saturday. For Crystal Palace, it is expected that their players would try to contain the situation and would like to register their fifth win of the tournament. After losing to Arsenal in a close game, Crystal Palace’s goalie Speroni would try to keep as many shots as possible, away from the goalpost.
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- Selhurst Park, England
Date and Time- 11:00 PM IST on Sunday, December 31, 2017
- Manchester City has won their last 18 matches (Premier League).
- Manchester City has won their last 7 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- Manchester City has been winning at both half time and full time in their last 6 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Crystal Palace’s last 7 home games (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace has seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Man City in all competitions.
- Crystal Palace has scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 home matches (Premier League).
- Manchester City has been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Manchester City has scored at least 3 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- Manchester City has kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
MCI Vs CRY Match Stats:
MCI Vs CRY in their last six matches:
MCI – W, W, W, W, W, W
CRY – D, D, W, W, D, L
MCI Vs CRY Probable Playing 11:
MCI (Probable 11) –
Ederson (GK), Walker, Mangala, Otamendi, Danilo, Silva, Fernandinho, Bruyne, Silva, Jesus, Sane
CRY (Probable 11) –
Speroni (GK), Schlupp, Dann, Tomkins, Fosu Mensah, Loftus Cheek, McArthur, Milivojevic, Townsend, Benteke, Zaha
- Pep Guardiola will make changes to the side that beat Newcastle 1-0 on Wednesday night.
- Vincent Kompany won’t feature after picking up yet another injury in the midweek win.
- Leroy Sane and David Silva should both return to the starting XI against West Brom, while Gabriel Jesus will push for a start ahead of Sergio Aguero.
- Fabian Delph was not completely fit to play against Newcastle and remains a doubt.
- Roy Hodgson may shuffle his pack for the reception of Premier League leaders Manchester City this weekend.
- Silva (MCI)
Crystal Palace’s unbeaten run of eight matches came to an end when they were beaten 3-2 by Arsenal on Thursday night. They are still only a point outside the bottom three and things do not get any easier here. Manchester City extended their lead at the top of the Premier League to 15 points in midweek after winning their 18th league game in a row. Pep Guardiola’s side has scored 13 goals in their last three matches against Palace and should be confident of winning on Sunday.
We are providing you the MCI Vs CRY football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.